By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii 11M or XB360 2M in Japan: Who first?

Wii 11M or XB360 2M in Japan: Who first?

Wii 132 78.11%

XB360 7 4.14%

They'll both be crushed ... 14 8.28%

MS will buy Nintendo. End of race. 6 3.55%

Nintendo will buy MS. End of race. 10 5.92%

Total:169

XB360 has a huge 260k+ lead, but Wii has legs!    

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

The way it's tracking, I think the Wii will sell 11 million before the 360 reaches 2 million.

Heck, I think the Wii can sell 12.5 million units to consumers before the 360 sells 2 million.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I think the 360 will never surpass 2 million sold in Japan.

Fedor Emelianenko - Greatest Fighter and most humble man to ever walk the earth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY

Crap! I still had one option available for Google Android consoles and I didn't use it!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Nintendo Wii. Nuff Said.

Around the Network
ProdigyBam said:

That's what I think...1.8 LTD seems more probable, while Wii can easily reach 15+m.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Thats not even a real question the 360 sold 1.25 Mln in 4+ years and the 360 peaked in Japan long time ago. Lets say 250k per year Xbox needs additional 3 years to reach 2 Million.

The Wii sells in those 3 years probably 4-6 Million. Its a joke thread isnt it ?

ProdigyBam said:

At 3k/week it would only take less than 5 years, at 5k/week, less than 3! They can do it!

I think that 2 million will be the overall sales of the 360 in that territory in the end of the gen.

This comparison is not fair :P

lol I see after wii topped 10 million, it needs a another competition no? I think wii might just clip the 11M before 360 touches 2M. if we see the last story, xenoblade or Dragon quest X earlier then no chance of Wii losing.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d