By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Poll - Which country will win the FIFA 2010 World Cup?

Which country will win the FIFA 2010 World Cup?

Argentina 339 7.61%

Brazil 1,010 22.67%

England 490 11.00%

Germany 678 15.22%

Spain 841 18.88%

Other 1,097 24.62%

Total:4,455
Shonen said:
Who will win ? Easy question the only 5 times winner for Fifa's World Cup Brazil , the best players , the best coach , and in overall brazil simply has much more culture in football than any other country. But we all know its not about the culture its about who is in your team. and if i ask youto name the top 10 soccer players in the world 7 would be from brazil , and those are the guys that will be in your team , if your team is brazil.

7 ? really ?

I'd say 1.

Unless you mean non-active of course

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
edjevink said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Also, if you guys would like to stop seeing polls, just ask. Or keep complaining. It works either way.

Come on Hatchet, you know we love those polls. I know i do. BUT, that doesn't mean everyone will always agree with the options they get to choose from. There will ALWAYS be people that don't agree. This happens to be one of those polls, so don't take the complains, including mine, personally

So what is complaining going to do about it? I hope you realize that I can't change the options once they're in, and you always have the option ofvoting for Other. It's just a way to piss me off. You really accomplish nothing but that.

Amp: Italy is one of the options. If you'd like to vote for them, vote Other. Also, from what I've gathered, Italy isn't looking all too impressive in recent years.

Yeah it's probably the worst Italy team ever. We (Ireland) drew with them twice and we're a poxy team. They'll probably still boring their way to at least the quarters though, they always do. Spain and Brazil are the favourites, England should be third favourites, not sure if they are, then there's all the usual suspects like Germany, Argentina, Netherlands etc who'll be semis/quarters. Anyway, long story short, good list, I hope Spain win and England do terribly.

Shonen said:
Who will win ? Easy question the only 5 times winner for Fifa's World Cup Brazil , the best players , the best coach , and in overall brazil simply has much more culture in football than any other country. But we all know its not about the culture its about who is in your team. and if i ask youto name the top 10 soccer players in the world 7 would be from brazil , and those are the guys that will be in your team , if your team is brazil.

Hahaha, stop dreaming

Messi
Xavi
Iniesta
C. Ronaldo
Rooney
Drogba
Kaká

Would be on every top 10 done by anyone who knows at least a bit of football. Only one of those is Brazilian. Stop saying ridiculous things

zexen_lowe said:
Shonen said:

Hahaha, stop dreaming

Messi
Xavi
Iniesta
C. Ronaldo
Rooney
Drogba
Kaká

Would be on every top 10 done by anyone who knows at least a bit of football. Only one of those is Brazilian. Stop saying ridiculous things

Amazing list...now please remove Ronaldo.

Germany of course. It's about time to win that damn competition again.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Around the Network

wow no vote for ITALY i know their perforamnce was not good in qualifying rounds but they are popular for surprise winnings

My vote goes for Spain... but they are still Spain, so who knows what's gonna happen with them >_>

zexen_lowe said:
Shonen said:

Hahaha, stop dreaming

Messi
Xavi
Iniesta
C. Ronaldo
Rooney
Drogba
Kaká

Hooray I was thinking all of those... though I thought there might be some occasions where Iniesta might not make the cut depnding on your POV.

México will win by far.

:P

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
arsenal009 said:
I have no idea who will win. But it's kinda weird that u put germany as a choice & not France or Italy instead when they clearly have bigger names in their squad + were in the finals last world cup.

France, at least in my opinion, can be inconsistent. Sometimes they perform really well, sometimes they suck. Italy usually does pretty well, but their team isn't looking too hot this year. Germany is probably one of the most consistent teams there is. They just about always do well, even if they don't win.

But again, who really cares? Just vote Other if something isn't there. It's a fucking poll on a videogame site.