By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Poll - Which country will win the FIFA 2010 World Cup?

Which country will win the FIFA 2010 World Cup?

Argentina 339 7.61%

Brazil 1,010 22.67%

England 490 11.00%

Germany 678 15.22%

Spain 841 18.88%

Other 1,097 24.62%

Total:4,455

Germany vs argentinia right now!

Fedor Emelianenko - Greatest Fighter and most humble man to ever walk the earth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY

Around the Network
arsenal009 said:
Kasz216 said:
libellule said:
I had a very funny reaction :

I come here just to see if France was in the poll and what were the others countries
then I said to me : post something about the lack of France and the presence of Germany
but, in the same time, explain to Montana that his poll is, overall, fair

then, I realize : WE ARE GONNA HAVE A WW Football Cup Event in 2010 !!!!

I had completely forgotten !

France shouldn't even be in the world cup.

Who wants to see Ireland in the WC?  lulz

People who actually care about the world cup?

ProdigyBam said:

And we're actually winning and playing decently

Wow, Germany sucks big time, if they're playing worse than us, we're supposed to be the sucky ones!

zexen_lowe said:
ProdigyBam said:

Wow, Germany sucks big time, if they're playing worse than us, we're supposed to be the sucky ones!

Nah, you only seem sucky when playing against giants from the continent like Bolivia, now, imagine the Germans going to Bolivia only to loose 10-0.

Its like when USA beat Spain, they think they are cool and the only ones cool in the world are them and maybe brazil and argentina, and they think countries like Uruguay are bad but then get humilliated like now when Egypt is beating England xD.

Edit: Ok, I shouldve waited the match to end. xD

Yeah, they suck...
come on :/

Fedor Emelianenko - Greatest Fighter and most humble man to ever walk the earth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
ProdigyBam said:

If only the same could be said of the USA. THey're getting killed right now.

Bah, I just come from one of the most boring matches I've seen in a while. Yeah, we beat Germany 1-0, but there were 5 goal attempts counting the two teams at most. Germany is in big trouble, they couldn't create ANYTHING, we didn't shine in defense but we controlled them all the match, and with a long kick forward we found the defense split and bam, 1-0

Germany really needs to sort it out, and we really need to start attacking, though at least I can say we have a pretty decent defense

Once again England beat a high profile team. This time Egypt falling to the team in white and red

Haters of England be damned we are going to win in S.A

No one but you believes what you're saying

zexen_lowe said:
No one but you believes what you're saying

This below is the man that will lead England to greatness

Drogba,Torres and companyy need to watch out!

I think people are putting England down way to much. I think England are better than Germany France Italy and Argentina. Regardless of this, some people are saying that England have no chance! Someone even offered me £100,000 if England won! A fully strength England team can match anyone! 

I have to say though, Brazil and Spain seem to me to be in a class of their own. Zexen, do you think England will fail?