By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Poll - Which country will win the FIFA 2010 World Cup?

Which country will win the FIFA 2010 World Cup?

Argentina 339 7.61%

Brazil 1,010 22.67%

England 490 11.00%

Germany 678 15.22%

Spain 841 18.88%

Other 1,097 24.62%

Total:4,455
arsenal009 said:
I have no idea who will win. But it's kinda weird that u put germany as a choice & not France or Italy instead when they clearly have bigger names in their squad + were in the finals last world cup.

Yeah, but Germany was in the finals in the last European Championship 2008.

Fedor Emelianenko - Greatest Fighter and most humble man to ever walk the earth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY

Around the Network

Spain and Brazil face each other so early it's dicey to pick one.

I'd like to go Argentina... but I don't trust their manager... at all.

Seems like they should be killing it but are held back by incompetance.

Eh screw it.  Brazil is always a safe pick.

Lionel Messi! The next Deigo Maradona. Or Ronaldhino the Kobe Bryant Of Soccer

Izanagi said:
Lionel Messi! The next Deigo Maradona. Or Ronaldhino the Kobe Bryant Of Soccer

Umm... wut?

I'm sure this has been brought up in the thread already, but how the hell is the last champion not even included in this poll?

Anyway, everything in the poll seems fairly reasonable except Spain and England which I believe have no chance of winning this year. I could be completely wrong of course.

I'll go with Italy.

Around the Network

Who will win ? Easy question the only 5 times winner for Fifa's World Cup Brazil , the best players , the best coach , and in overall brazil simply has much more culture in football than any other country. But we all know its not about the culture its about who is in your team. and if i ask youto name the top 10 soccer players in the world 7 would be from brazil , and those are the guys that will be in your team , if your team is brazil.

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

FootballFan said:
Pyramid Head said:
@football fan

can i go so far as to say we should have this bookmarked for their inevitable defeat

you sound like a homer and a half talking abotu best in the world

good luck england, lols, i'll give you a million if they win

Rooney and Gerrard are in most people's top 10 players in the world? NO?

I smell a bet coming in. Pick a team within reason and ill bet England will advance further than them.

which means absoloutley nothing when you're talking about a team sport like Soccer. PPL claim Christiano Ronaldo is currently the world's best palyer. This doesn't neccessarily mean Portugal will win/go far.

Not to mention that there have been times when England clearly had the best team in the cup *COUGH* 1998 *COUGH*, and they STILL got defeated...in fact it was BECAUSE of their star player.

chocoloco said:
What is this here FIFA, and were the heck is the US on the list?

Yeah why the hell USA is on the list ?

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Shonen said:
Who will win ? Easy question the only 5 times winner for Fifa's World Cup Brazil , the best players , the best coach , and in overall brazil simply has much more culture in football than any other country. But we all know its not about the culture its about who is in your team. and if i ask youto name the top 10 soccer players in the world 7 would be from brazil , and those are the guys that will be in your team , if your team is brazil.

7 of the top 10?  Your dreaming.

I mean, Messi, Rooney, Ronaldo, Xavi and Drogba are top 10 players for sure and none are brazilian.

LOL SPAIN

even Argentina with Maradona has more chances.

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!