By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Poll - Which country will win the FIFA 2010 World Cup?

Which country will win the FIFA 2010 World Cup?

Argentina 339 7.61%

Brazil 1,010 22.67%

England 490 11.00%

Germany 678 15.22%

Spain 841 18.88%

Other 1,097 24.62%

Total:4,455

Oh, and just a general announcement: This is now the poll of the next 2 weeks. Not because I'm lazy, but just because a lot of you just don't appreciate the fact that you even get polls at all.

Around the Network

England. though I'm stoked for the England Vs USA match this coming June!!!!!!!! I'll put my money on England.

superbeast1370 said:
England. though I'm stoked for the England Vs USA match this coming June!!!!!!!! I'll put my money on England.

Should be good, my dentists are fighting over it since one or two of them are British. What everyone was agreeing on though is how great of a draw it is.

I had a very funny reaction :

I come here just to see if France was in the poll and what were the others countries
then I said to me : post something about the lack of France and the presence of Germany
but, in the same time, explain to Montana that his poll is, overall, fair

then, I realize : WE ARE GONNA HAVE A WW Football Cup Event in 2010 !!!!

I had completely forgotten !

Time to Work !

MontanaHatchet said:
arsenal009 said:
I have no idea who will win. But it's kinda weird that u put germany as a choice & not France or Italy instead when they clearly have bigger names in their squad + were in the finals last world cup.

France, at least in my opinion, can be inconsistent. Sometimes they perform really well, sometimes they suck. Italy usually does pretty well, but their team isn't looking too hot this year. Germany is probably one of the most consistent teams there is. They just about always do well, even if they don't win.

But again, who really cares? Just vote Other if something isn't there. It's a fucking poll on a videogame site.

what arsenal009 said : I would also have changed Germany with Italy

BTW, I do agree, France is on the wait and see

Time to Work !

Around the Network

I don't usually follow soccer but I do enjoy World Cup every 4 years.

I'm surprised to find out that Spain is such a favorite this year. Can someone help me on why? I see that they ranked #1 on FIFA ranking since 2008 but I have no idea what they accomplished in the last two years. I had high hopes for Spain in the last 2 World Cups but they totally did not live up my expectation. Raul totally disappointed.

My other question would be: does England really have a chance?

Personally I'll be cheering for Germany. It's about time for Germany wins it all again!

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

libellule said:

I come here just to see if France was in the poll and what were the others countries
then I said to me : post something about the lack of France and the presence of Germany

France shouldn't even be in the world cup.

Shonen said:
Who will win ? Easy question the only 5 times winner for Fifa's World Cup Brazil , the best players , the best coach , and in overall brazil simply has much more culture in football than any other country. But we all know its not about the culture its about who is in your team. and if i ask youto name the top 10 soccer players in the world 7 would be from brazil , and those are the guys that will be in your team , if your team is brazil.

First, I'm Brazillian and as such, reckon Brasil will win this one. Second, are you nuts? Best coach? best 7 players in the world? Dunga is a Dumbass that's only winning because he's coaching Brasil,any other national team in his comand would fail miserably. The thing is, we don't have the best players anymore, we did in 2006, but we also got Parreira, so... Now, our best player is recovering from a bad tim( Ronaldinho) our best striker is fat and running towards retirement, and we have to rely on Kaká and Robinho, that whilst better than most players you can name, are not enough to brag about. Fact: we don't have a brilliant player in the field anymore. No Romário, or Ronaldo or even Zico. Ronaldinho is out so far our "best coach" is concerned, so won't be easy.

BTW, Spain is not that good either. Too much build up and little decision power. I know few of you saw the Confederations Cup, but be warned that Spain lost for US, a complete nothing in football. Brasil did understimated them also, but we are Brasil and we came back on top, winning the damn thing with a squad nobody would be pick in Brasil( Learn: every brazillian is a frustated coach),or at least half of it.

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Kasz216 said:
libellule said:

France shouldn't even be in the world cup.

Who wants to see Ireland in the WC?  lulz

As always i woot for Brazil, why? becuase i think they play best football.

I doubt England will make it. Like every World cup alot of people saying its their turn its their turn but when it comes down to it they always fail. They have some of the greatest players on all positions expect for a good goalkepper and they still aren´t able to even reach semi-finals. I guess when the team can´t play together they can´t make it that far.