By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Poll - Which country will win the FIFA 2010 World Cup?

Which country will win the FIFA 2010 World Cup?

Argentina 339 7.61%

Brazil 1,010 22.67%

England 490 11.00%

Germany 678 15.22%

Spain 841 18.88%

Other 1,097 24.62%

Total:4,455

Before we start here, there are a couple of things I'd like to establish:

1. This was by far the hardest poll I've ever had to make. I scoured at least 20 different football sites and read the opinions of hundreds of different football fanatics. If you think that I made this poll with no thought process involved, you're dead wrong.

2. There are a lot of strong contenders this year. The standout favorites among most people are Brazil and Spain, but then again, you never know. I don't think many people expected Italy to win the last World Cup, but they did. Again, you never know.

3. Expanding from my last point, there are a lot of possible winners, and there's only 5 possible options for me to include (not counting the Other option). I know I missed France, Italy, the Netherlands, Portugal, and a lot of other strong teams. If your favorite isn't there, vote for the Other option. I think I wouldn't have to say this after making dozens of polls, but I know at least one person is going to complain.

4. I know England is part of the United Kingdom, but I list them as England in this poll. We all know where the true football talent lies anyways.

5. I seriously can't tell the difference between Nelson Mandela and Morgan Freeman sometimes. They look so alike. Also, see the movie Invictus if you haven't already. It's fantastic.

Now, on to the most epic competition of the year!!!

Every 4 years, the World Cup takes place, and usually not in the country you live in. Nations from all over the world come together for the greatest football competition the world has ever seen...AGAIN! A lot of teams have shown great talent and promise this year, and this competition is always open for some surprises. So if you want to represent your country, or you're just a football lover who has got the winner all figured out, vote in the following poll:

Which country will win the FIFA 2010 World Cup?

Argentina

Brazil

England

Germany

Spain

Other

The poll can be found on the front page under the weekly hardware numbers.

Around the Network

Probably Spain although I hope Germany will finally win it again.

I say it's gonna be Greece......NOT :P

Probably Spain or Argentina, Germany have less chance than England and we ain't got much chance.

England is now part of the UK?

Whoa!

My bet would be on Spain.

Around the Network
Dallinor said:

England is now part of the UK?

Whoa!

My bet would be on Spain.

Hey, I write a lot. Gimme a break

Serbia will win it this time.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Frankly I don't know There are so many factors to consider and so many things that could happen but Spain looks like a good bet.

I'll go out on a limb and say it's gonna be a european team Honestly, the day Europe unites in football (soccer ) will be the day this sport gets boring hehe

England will obviously win it.

Just the same as every other year.

Go Spain! If they screw up, then Holland will be pretty nice too. It's fun to watch their games.