By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Poll - Which country will win the FIFA 2010 World Cup?

Which country will win the FIFA 2010 World Cup?

Argentina 339 7.61%

Brazil 1,010 22.67%

England 490 11.00%

Germany 678 15.22%

Spain 841 18.88%

Other 1,097 24.62%

Total:4,455

It's either Brazil or Germany

Around the Network

England stand less than no chance. My money is on Spain or Brazil.

Everyone knows Mexico is going to win the WHOLE thing! Viva Mexico (yes, sarcasm)!! Any way do any of you know how far Mexico has gone in the World Cup, have they ever been 2nd, 3rd, etc, please tell me. Anyway it's between Brazil and Spain (my brothas).

DirtyP2002 said:
ruimartiniman said:

Portugal will win , if Cristiano Ronaldo is in good shape.

he is so overrated.

I hope Germany will win it. Surprise Surprise.

But our team needs a new push. Wednesday is a friendly match against Argentina. That will end up in a massacre or a boring game. Nobody cares about such matches at this point of the season.

Ummm why do you think he is overrated????

Haven't seen in a while a player so complete as CR. You have messi, kaka, rooney, benzema etc. lots of players that in some things can be even better than him but Cristiano has everything, long shots, free kicks, heading, volley just everything. I don't know if you mean overrated because the price which real madrid payed for him, which was not for his skill but for the marketing they could make using his image.      Germany can win indeed, but i think spain has better chance. 

GOOOOOOO Argentina! :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
dany612 said:
Everyone knows Mexico is going to win the WHOLE thing! Viva Mexico (yes, sarcasm)!! Any way do any of you know how far Mexico has gone in the World Cup, have they ever been 2nd, 3rd, etc, please tell me. Anyway it's between Brazil and Spain (my brothas).

Mexico has gone all the way to the quarter finals, in Mexico 1986 and Mexico 1970

You forgot option 7: Who cares? It's the 2011 Rugby World Cup that really matters.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

highwaystar101 said:
England stand less than no chance. My money is on Spain or Brazil.

This is going to come back to haunt you at night.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ENGLAND WILL WIN THE WC!!!!!!!!!!

Anything but England. More likely Spain, Germany or Brazil.

Zer0John said:
JAPAN!!! lol no, i would be happy if they would win but come on, this won't happen...

At least they've won the two baseball world cups!