By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First Review of God of War III by OPM UK -> 9/10

People...OPM UK never liked GoW....

And they say this akmost was a 10...sooo this game is gonna kick major ASS !

Around the Network
jonop said:
I'm sure I remember them giving the first God of War a 9 not a 6. I think metacritic might have made a mistake.

ummm..no

They gave a 9 to GoW II...the overall tone of the summary for GoW 1 is average...

BMaker11 said:
You guys aren't realizing the sarcasm in here. It's like when everyone said "fanboy review" when uncharted 2 got 10/10 from people....because some review site gave it a 21/20. So everyone said "11/10 or 21/20 or GTFO"

To be fair it's VERY difficult to tell with some people

this is pure BS!!! this game should get nothing lower that a 10.0!!!

This is OPM UK, not the biggest of God of War fans.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Nice start

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

People, you're being silly. We saw from the Dante's Inferno reviews that playing like God of War is clearly a bad thing.

I'd also like to point out that a 9.0 puts it on par with ACII and KZ2 and, more to the point, 20% above Heavenly Sword, and on par with both Ninja Gaiden games.

Kantor said:

People, you're being silly. We saw from the Dante's Inferno reviews that playing like God of War is clearly a bad thing.

I'd also like to point out that a 9.0 puts it on par with ACII and KZ2 and, more to the point, 20% above Heavenly Sword, and on par with both Ninja Gaiden games.

Yeah but it should be better than all those games and any game ever created DAMMIT!!!

A 9 is unnnaaaaccceepptttaaabbbllllllleeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maximus22 said:
Kantor said:

Yeah but it should be better than all those games and any game ever created DAMMIT!!!

A 9 is unnnaaaaccceepptttaaabbbllllllleeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it's also on par with GoW2. Or better, actually, because standards improve after three years.

That's good enough for me. And I expect that this will be one of the lower reviews on Metacritic.

For Selnor GTA4 MUST be the most amazingly incredible and fantastic game EVER (and his favourite) since he seems to put his own life on the line for Metacritic..... FUCK REVIEWS (edit:  FUCK SCORES!)