By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First Review of God of War III by OPM UK -> 9/10

I'll take the wait and see path.

Around the Network

IF GOW III is better than 1 and 2 then it is a great game indeed.

@Selnor
Heavy rain is definitely next gen in Adventure games. I played the demo and 15 minutes later bought (pre-ordered) the game.

To me it is AAA in execution it may not be AAA in sales because it is an adventure game.

WKC's reviews were not that favorable (for the Japanese version) the US version was supposed to be much improved. The online component at least looks great. I will probably buy it when it drops in price. I believe a lot of people were disappointed simply because they were hoping for a lot from Level 5.

PlaystaionGamer said:
Boutros said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Boutros said:
Kind of low if you ask me.

wait....did you JUST SAY....9/10 is low? the mag only does FULL numbers so 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10 no 9.6 ect so 9/10 is VERY VERY HIGH

My post was obviously sarcastic...

sorry dude

It's true that my sig might confuse you though.

Boutros said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Boutros said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Boutros said:
Kind of low if you ask me.

wait....did you JUST SAY....9/10 is low? the mag only does FULL numbers so 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10 no 9.6 ect so 9/10 is VERY VERY HIGH

My post was obviously sarcastic...

sorry dude

It's true that my sig might confuse you though.

yeh...why have u done that?

The mag that gave GOw1 a 6 was a different one

that mag is now dead

but I think they have the same main editior (not 100% sure on this)

It got the same score as FF13 in OPM which basically tells me this game will probably be very good if OPM thought it was as good as FF13!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Firstly, I believe that edge has the best rating system there could possibly be in that they use the whole damn scale and not just 1/10 of it, secondly I could care less about the score that opm gave gowIII, its the reasoning that I have a problem with. Complaining about familiarity with god of war or any other franchises sequel is like complaining about your girlfriends vagina feeling the exact same way it did the night before. Do reviewers complain about call of duty continuing to use guns? Or do they complain about every racing game using vehicles? Excellent score just a poor choice of reasoning behind it.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Boutros said:
Seece said:
You people, damn ... 9/10 is a fucking awesome score.

lol

But if you look at the metascore prediction thread ( http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=95518 ) there's only one person who predicted 89 and all the others are 91 and higher.

So that's why 9/10 is a little less than expected. It sure is an awesome score nonetheless though.

wait doesn't OPM give scores as whole numbers? :S so if that's the case it's either 9 or the higher 10...no 9.1 etc so I think this score ROCKS!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Seece said:
You people, damn ... 9/10 is a fucking awesome score.

yup that's like 90%..last time i checked 70% through 100% is pretty d@mn good, anytime you can get over 50% in a review score that's great, though I don't care to much for game critic's I play what I want to play. any time your game can get a  9 is just a fantastic game way above average.

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

FOLKS IS TRIPPIN' THE SCORE IS PERFECTLY FINE...I just can't wait for the darn thing to come out...

http://www.vgchartz.com/sigs/output.php?userid=60726%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">