By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First Review of God of War III by OPM UK -> 9/10

selnor said:
I think why alot of people are moaning is for bets on VGChartz and fanboy ammo. For ages many bets have been made about whether 360 or PS3 will have more 90+ meta games in 2010. So far the PS3 is off to a poor start.

WKC was a game thrown around that it was amzing. It metaed horribly. Heavy Rain was another, and while a good game is also going under 90. GOW3, I believe will sit around 90. But if it to drops under, PS3 is losing ammo for fanboys. Thats all.

360 had great start with ME2. With SC, AW, HR, F3 all to come. Even MEtro is in with a shot. The betters for 360 are rubbing hands right now.

Thats what this moaning is about.

9/10 is a fantastic score imo.

What are you talking about? PS3 has 2 AAA games in 2010 ( Heavy Rain and Peggle) and so does 360 ( Mass effect 2 and Bayonetta ). So no, the PS3 is not off to a poor start. Nice try though

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
BladeOfGod said:
selnor said:
I think why alot of people are moaning is for bets on VGChartz and fanboy ammo. For ages many bets have been made about whether 360 or PS3 will have more 90+ meta games in 2010. So far the PS3 is off to a poor start.

WKC was a game thrown around that it was amzing. It metaed horribly. Heavy Rain was another, and while a good game is also going under 90. GOW3, I believe will sit around 90. But if it to drops under, PS3 is losing ammo for fanboys. Thats all.

360 had great start with ME2. With SC, AW, HR, F3 all to come. Even MEtro is in with a shot. The betters for 360 are rubbing hands right now.

What are you talking about? PS3 has 2 AAA games in 2010 ( Heavy Rain and Peggle) and so does 360 ( Mass effect 2 and Bayonetta ). So no, the PS3 is not off to a poor start. Nice try though

Aren't you the same one who said HEAVY RAIN "would see a Metacritic of 40-60% at the most?" Why the sudden attitude change?

No that was my evil twin

BMaker11 said:
Boutros said:
selnor said:

*facepalm*

I think that's the funniest post in the thread lol

I think my special recipe of failsauce is in order here

For me?

CGI-Quality said:
Boutros said:
BMaker11 said:
Boutros said:
selnor said:

*facepalm*

I think that's the funniest post in the thread lol

I think my special recipe of failsauce is in order here

For me?

I think he meant: He agrees.

Oh lol

He better agree! :P

Boutros said:
Kind of low if you ask me.

actually, that same magazine gave GOW1 a 6/10 and GOW2 a 8/10.

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

Around the Network

Vat iz dis fuzz abt, a 9/10 is vry gd~

No one would really care if the score was a 10 out of 10. But a 9 out of 10 from a Official Playstation Magazine that is epic. Now we have controversy and fanboy reaction. Marketing gold. God of War III could sell more now.

numonex said:
No one would really care if the score was a 10 out of 10. But a 9 out of 10 from a Official Playstation Magazine that is epic. Now we have contoversy and fanboy reaction. Marketing gold. God of War III sales could sell more now.

that doesn't make any sense at all...........

That score is so low my eyes are bleeding.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Boutros said:
Kind of low if you ask me.

Well, you bought White Knight Chronicles so a 9 should be more than enough to satisfy your incredibly low standards :P

FUCK