By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who did your Shepard get it on with in Mass Effect 2? (first choice)

Who did your Shepard get it on with in Mass Effect 2? (first choice)

Tali'Zorah nar Rayya 46 36.51%

Jack/Subject zero 8 6.35%

Miranda Lawson 56 44.44%

Garrus Vakarian or Thane ... 8 6.35%

Celibate 8 6.35%

Total:126

@Kennyheart
I hadn't picked up on the MJ resemblance before, but you're so right.

BioWare was trying to make Miranda into some sort of sex symbol, but I never did find her attractive.

Around the Network
Alasted said:
@Kennyheart
I hadn't picked up on the MJ resemblance before, but you're so right.

BioWare was trying to make Miranda into some sort of sex symbol, but I never did find her attractive.

People agree with me.YAY!

Kennyheart said:
Darc Requiem said:
Kennyheart said:
Tail FTW.Miranda for some reason for me looks like the female equal of michael jackson it's TO CREPPY!!!!!

You realize that Miranda is just the girl from Chuck with black hair right?

to me these 2 are more similar.

Don't worry the optometrist can help you out buddy. Yvonne Stahovski is the voice and face of Miranda. Look it up if you don't believe me.

Kennyheart said:
Strategyking92 said:

I definetly see it.

is that sarcasm?

I don't know.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Alasted said:
otoniel said:
is there man on man action?
just wondering

Here you go, partner: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4ZwFjhbBvM

haha! Didn't know you could do that. Though I guess Shepard looks akward no matter what he does.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

I got ME2 on day one but I've only beaten it just now!

Anyway, I was such a dick that NOBODY wanted to touch my Shephard's vagina. I went back to an old save and the best I could do was.........Garrus. It was horrible!! Oh well, at least I got the achievement, now.

i agree miranda looked like a smiley face emoticon, there is just something weird about her face.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Garrus because Jacob wouldn't commit.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Darc Requiem said:
Kennyheart said:
Tail FTW.Miranda for some reason for me looks like the female equal of michael jackson it's TO CREPPY!!!!!

You realize that Miranda is just the girl from Chuck with black hair right?

Knew it the moment I watched Chuck for the first time.

It was too obvious

I think they screwed up on Miranda's mouth (compared to the real actress) in the game. The real girl looks good, but Miranda...not so much.

Anyway, I got with Jack my first time. I'm surprised there are so few votes for her! Anyway, I was trying to decide between Jack and Tali, and Jack ended up coming to my room, so I said why not? haha. ;-p
I haven't finished my Insanity playthrough, so I'm not sure who I'll get with this time. (In ME1, I went with Liara)

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"