By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who did your Shepard get it on with in Mass Effect 2? (first choice)

Who did your Shepard get it on with in Mass Effect 2? (first choice)

Tali'Zorah nar Rayya 46 36.51%

Jack/Subject zero 8 6.35%

Miranda Lawson 56 44.44%

Garrus Vakarian or Thane ... 8 6.35%

Celibate 8 6.35%

Total:126

Well, in your first ME2 playthough, who did your Shepard romance?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

Miranda had a nice bra on.

I stayed loyal to my LI from ME1.

No one yet...I'm hoping for Miranda but she wont talk to me right now since I chose Jack when they argued. Stupid Miranda.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Miranda... Would have stayed faithful to Ashley but she decided to be a bitch and wanted nothing to do with me :(

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Around the Network
1337 Gamer said:
Miranda... Would have stayed faithful to Ashley but she decided to be a bitch and wanted nothing to do with me :(

This is how sad I am. I was legitimately pissed for a good few minutes after that scene. So sad.

All you have to do is be 80-100% paragon or renegade and you can win back her loyalty. Importing a game helps.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
All you have to do is be 80-100% paragon or renegade and you can win back her loyalty. Importing a game helps.

How???

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

1337 Gamer said:
Strategyking92 said:

How???

you talk to them???

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=207406

Strategyking92 said:
1337 Gamer said:
Strategyking92 said:

How???

you talk to them???

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=207406

oh i thought you meant you could get ashley back. i was like WTF thats news to me but i realized your talking about current party members