Forums - Politics Discussion - Official 2020 US Election: Democratic Party Discussion

So, the people who still believe warren is progressive and an ally, watch her lie and lie some more. I mean, when someone shows you who they are believe them.



Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

She's right, though. Sanders made a play for the superdelegates in the end claiming he was actually the ascending candidate, but failed. And then was nowhere to be seen in the Democratic Party circa 2018 when the rulers for the current primaries were being drafted ¯|_(ツ)_/¯

Also good ol' Diamond Joe is making his comeback tour right now. After a good debate and an excellent Town Hall, he's up 20 points on the latest Monmouth (A+ on 538) poll on South Carolina. Further Bloomberg and Steyer collapses in Super Tuesday should basically reshape the race back to where it stood a few months ago.



 

 

 

 

 

Mnementh said:

Hah, why am I only now stumbling over this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjj7VJpqy1w

Best of the nightly political comedians. A Closer Look and The Check In are almost always great.



uran10 said:

So, the people who still believe warren is progressive and an ally, watch her lie and lie some more. I mean, when someone shows you who they are believe them.

Sorry but this just isn't true. I was volunteering for Bernie in AZ in 2016. Eventually Hillary had a majority of delegates. The AZ primary had not yet happened yet. I told the Bernie staffers that it was over. Hillary had the votes to win, even without superdelegates. Their response? Oh, no it's not over yet, the Superdelegates could vote for us instead! 

-_- -_- -_- 



The sentence below is false. 
The sentence above is true. 

Currently playing Skryim modded to hell and back. 

https://www.ultimateskyrim.com/

haxxiy said:

She's right, though. Sanders made a play for the superdelegates in the end claiming he was actually the ascending candidate, but failed. And then was nowhere to be seen in the Democratic Party circa 2018 when the rulers for the current primaries were being drafted ¯|_(ツ)_/¯

Also good ol' Diamond Joe is making his comeback tour right now. After a good debate and an excellent Town Hall, he's up 20 points on the latest Monmouth (A+ on 538) poll on South Carolina. Further Bloomberg and Steyer collapses in Super Tuesday should basically reshape the race back to where it stood a few months ago.

Look right, super delegates voted on the first ballot in 2016, not on the 2nd. Before the race began, BEFORE ANY VOTE WAS CAST. Hillary already had most of them openly supporting her, meaning getting in the race and winning was near impossible. Super delegates are undemocratic and She's wrong (if you watched the video which you should have) you'd realize the group tried to eliminate super delegates and bernie had no part in setting up these rules. In 2016, if you weren't making a play for the super delegates you wouldn't have won unless you won overwhelmingly and they weren't enough to overturn the decision.

The Point I'm making which is very very simple here is, in 2016 they were a part of the process on the first vote. They were undemocratic(still are) and boosted hillary before any votes were cast making her lead look bigger than it was (let's be real here after iowa and NH bernie would have had more pledge delegates and momentum going in but because they were reporting with super delegates in the count Bernie always looked like he was lagging. On top of that, he was saying that super delegates should vote the way their constituents voted like how WV should have been his but somehow went to hillary who won 0 districts but hey). They were a part of the process so he played by the process, once all was said and done the goal was to eliminate them as they were unfair and the most the rules committee which had super delegates on it allowed was for them to vote on the 2nd ballot, which is now their main play to steal the election from Bernie. I've seen you throw out a lot of things such as Obama not winning the popular vote in 08 in the primary which a quick google search will tell you he did as excuses for this blatant anti democratic act but hey you do you.

And I don't know where you've been, but for the last 4 years Bernie has been out there fighting for the working class people, trying to get dems elected to office in house, senate, state, and governor races as well as spreading his agenda. Fighting off amazon, disney and walmart for example, aka fighting for the working class. Fights he's won and some that are still ongoing.

On Biden as well, he's not coming back. Whether he wins SC or not, most of the super tuesday states have done their early voting, voter turn out is up most have seen him falling. On top of that he hasn't been to the super tuesday states and hasn't really put any money into it. In fact, let me let Rising show you the very last point I'm making since they'll do it better than me.



Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Cerebralbore101 said:
uran10 said:

So, the people who still believe warren is progressive and an ally, watch her lie and lie some more. I mean, when someone shows you who they are believe them.

Sorry but this just isn't true. I was volunteering for Bernie in AZ in 2016. Eventually Hillary had a majority of delegates. The AZ primary had not yet happened yet. I told the Bernie staffers that it was over. Hillary had the votes to win, even without superdelegates. Their response? Oh, no it's not over yet, the Superdelegates could vote for us instead! 

-_- -_- -_- 

check my last post, It will literally explain what is being said and what the differences are now and then. but for the short version. 2016, super dels were on the first ballot, 2020 their on the 2nd ballot. They were in play in 2016, in 2020 there was a hell of a lot of fighting to keep them out and Bernie himself, not his staffers, Bernie himself said that the super delegates should vote the way the people of the state voted, not for him or Hillary but follow the will of the people.



Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

haxxiy said:

She's right, though. Sanders made a play for the superdelegates in the end claiming he was actually the ascending candidate, but failed. And then was nowhere to be seen in the Democratic Party circa 2018 when the rulers for the current primaries were being drafted ¯|_(ツ)_/¯

Also good ol' Diamond Joe is making his comeback tour right now. After a good debate and an excellent Town Hall, he's up 20 points on the latest Monmouth (A+ on 538) poll on South Carolina. Further Bloomberg and Steyer collapses in Super Tuesday should basically reshape the race back to where it stood a few months ago.

But with reversed roles for Biden and Bernie. Now Bernie is the frontrunner and Biden tries to catch up.



All these Bloomberg commercials on tv are getting annoying :/



     

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

Here it is, boys and girls.  Democratic elites are saying the quite part out loud.

"The party decides its nominee. The public doesn't really decide the nominee"

Obviously we are all aware of superdelegates and all that but to hear this to blatantly stated. So obviously intended to prevent a candidate like Sanders the nomination.  It's such a "then why fucking bother having primaries and caucuses at all" moment.



Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

^ Hope that'll go viral and rouse the rabble enough for a majority (not holding my breath). Fuck this system.