If this gen tauhgt us anything --> no 3rd party exclusive is save. That goes for both sides. I expect agent to come to the Xbox360 and I expect SPlinter Cell Conviction to come to the PS3 as well. Just WHEN is the question.
1) Square Enix will do anything for money.
2) This was never really announced as exclusive.
3) This was never really exclusive (the series).
4) Again, not announced exclusive.
5) That's an entirely new game being made multiplat, which is different.
6) "We have no plans for..." usually means PORT INCOMING!
7) This one confuses me. Maybe they weren't happy with the sales.
8) No big fuss was made about it.
Really, the only one pegged as an exclusive blockbuster title was FFXIII. The internet imploded when that happened. And Rockstar aren't Square Enix. Plus, once again, wasn't that more of an assumption based on previous FF games? Agent is a new IP which was announced exclusive to PS3, and a title screen was given. I'm not saying it won't go multiplat, I'm just saying it isn't likely. Of course, if we hear the infamous "We have no plans for a 360 version", there's a 90% chance it's coming to 360. And if Rockstar say "There will never be a 360 version", I'd like to think everyone would give up, but then I see MGS4...