Monthly isn't up yet, but here's the new thread anyway.
Current monthly rankings:
PS4: #6 and #69
"Hourly" charts explained
I've seen some confusion about what we refer to as the hourly charts, so I'll explain how they work.
The hourly charts are not actually the bestselling products from the last hour. What it really is, is the bestselling products from the last 24 hours, but updated hourly. This is why things don't fly around the hourly charts all the time, but it instead changes gradually.
The green and red arrows also work based on the last 24 hours. The arrows have no direct correlation to sales, but instead illustrates the change in positions relative to their ranking 24 hours ago.
Dat Wii U rise... it is because Kirby or MP10 hype? :O
2020 predictions: NSW 21m, PS5 6m, XSX 4.5m, PS4 9m, XB1 3m
(PS5 and XSX predictions will most likely change after we know enough about them)
PlayStation 4: #7
Xbox One: #10
Wii U: #56
Tagged. On the software side of things:
- Majora's Mask beasting at #9.
- Final Fantasy Type-0 (PS4) is #19. X1 version leagues behind at #325.
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse (PS4) at #26. X1 version is #136.
- Bloodborne Collector's Edition is #50. Regular Bloodborne is #51.
- Kirby & The Rainbow Curse is #57
- The Order (1886) has fallen to #78