By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

Fab_GS said:
lestatdark said:
The second half of the 3rd chapter...the place is so astounding :|

Where the hell have you been?!?!?!

A bit there, a bit everywhere :P Haven't been much around VGC though, to much swamped in work. Skipped a lot of classes and lab work for FFXIII today XD 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

I want to get FF XIII BUT...

I have no money.. idk what to tell to gamestop get get enough $$$ for FF XIII

DS

Mario and luigi partners in time
Spiderman 2

PSP

Pirates of the carribean dead man's chest
Lego starwars II

PS3

Assassins Creed
Heavenly Sword

=/

mM

I would see darth as well, but it seems I got deleted.

Anyways. I beat Chapter 8 around 6 AM today. It was excellent. A lot of stuff happens here. Battles are really fun and the boss battle at the end of the chapter was tough. I died 3 times before I finally beat him.

10/10

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I promised my friend i would play some MW2 with him.

Looks like no FFXIII for me for a short while.

lestatdark said:
Fab_GS said:
lestatdark said:

A bit there, a bit everywhere :P Haven't been much around VGC though, to much swamped in work. Skipped a lot of classes and lab work for FFXIII today XD 

We really missed you.

What do you think of FFXIII so far?

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

Haha, I've considered popping up on Xbox Live during this time to make light of friends who aren't playing it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Chap 1: 10/10
Chap 2: 9/10
Chap 3: 10/10

This game is awesome. The music is phenomenal and for the love of the god the graphics!

They did awesome with the lip sync and VAs. They deserve an award!

Chapter 4 - The battle system just keeps getting better but the story slows down a bit, doesn't feel like you've progressed an awful lot but it's certainly a fun couple of hours. 9.2

To recap
Chapter 1 - 7.5
Chapter 2 - 7.5
Chapter 3 - 9.5
Chapter 4 - 9.2

outlawauron said:
Carl2291 said:

Haha, I've considered popping up on Xbox Live during this time to make light of friends who aren't playing it.

The sad thing is, out of 15 people on my Xbox friends list online... Only 2 of them are playing FFXIII

The rest are on MW2 or Gears 2... And one on RE5.

Fab_GS said:
lestatdark said:
Fab_GS said:
lestatdark said:

We really missed you.

What do you think of FFXIII so far?

I'm loving it thus far :) 

I just finished Chapter 3, it was pretty awesome on it's whole, but the second half, when you get to the ruins, my jaw literaly dropped. I rate chapter 3 a 9.5 xD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"