By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

darthdevidem01 said:
kowenicki said:

i mean opening of chapter 3 is superb...

voice acting is v good isnt it.

Totally agree

Voice acting has surpassed my expectations....its awesome!

I am glad your liking it....could it top LO for you?

oh yeah I already "grinded" & got my crystariums to the highest possible bit you could get them to in chapter 3 lol

Lol I just spam it after every 2 battle just to increase it to the highest, lol unlocked Saboteur and Jammer!

wanna atleast start chapter 4 also does chapter 3 end when Snow finishes his fight with Shiva?

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network

I'm enjoying the game so far.

I'll give Chapter 1 an 8, nice way to start the game off. Now I'm in the middle of Chapter 2.

chapter 1 10/10
chapter 2 10/10
chapter 3 10/10

epic game!! (fuck off all reviewers i knew this game would rock!)

Death is nothing to fear

All death means is a new destination

omg @ chapter 7. This is full of epicness

I hate Bomb's.

That is all.

Around the Network

when do you start using all the things you've collected....like your items and what not?

chriscox1121 said:
when do you start using all the things you've collected....like your items and what not?

Chapter 4, you use them to upgrade your weapons

Kinda funny how if I leave this thread long enough 100 posts have past.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Carl2291 said:
I hate Bomb's.

That is all.

omg i share your opinion. xD

@topic: let me say just this, before something 'not-so-awesome' follows: F-I-N-A-L F-A-N-T-A-S-Y XIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. <3

i really felt dragged into the story the first time. but i wont say when and where.

edit: by the way, the Summons are called Esper's in the German Version! :O how about the other ones?

edit 2: /signed @ Chtulu, but it isnt the only epic one. :D

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

The second half of the 3rd chapter...the place is so astounding :|

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"