By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo announces Mistwalker developed The Last Story!

http://www.vg247.com/2010/01/29/nintendo-announces-mistwalker-developed-the-last-story/

Nintendo announces Mistwalker developed The Last Story

Well this is totally under the radar.

Nintendo’s announced The Last Story for Wii, which is being developed by Blue Dragon developer Mistwalker.

Nothing has been revealed on it other then its website and logo.

So what you can expect in it would be a better guess then anything we’re throwing up. Other then it’s an RPG, obviously.

Find the website here.

Mistwalker boss Hironobu Sakaguchi said he was working on a AAA RPG alongside development on an iPhone game.

It wasn’t specified what it was, or what consoles it was coming to.

Thanks, Hero of Canton.

Around the Network

This should be good.

The mystery Mistwalker game is finally revealed! Goodness, this one and "Xeno"-blade in the same day (even if Xenoblade is Monado, it has Xeno in it's name O_O).

I hope we will see some screens soon!

out of nowhere huh! nothing on the website yet though :(

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Wow now that is huuuuge a RPG from the man who created Final Fantasy, working with Nintendo and the RPG is for the Wii ....

OMG *-*

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Around the Network

Sounds good. I'm glad it's for Wii.

There should be a News article up soon. Where are the Contributors?

I'm just asking for not traditional approach to game design, it was painful to play Lost Odyssey thanks to random encounters and little strategy involved in regular battles. But good news, I guess.

Nice music! Uematsu, I assume.

The Last Story made by the guys behind Final Fantasy.

Makes sense... when I first heard the name "The Last Story" I thought Final Fantasy... but I also thought it was too much a coincidence to be the same.

Ironically you could say Mistwalker is a similar situation as Square when Final Fantasy came out.