By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First Four Day Challenge Collaboration

Yup, it was definitely "for love".

And he's making noises about "pure purpose flowing through his veins".

I think he was drunk earlier, because his typing was a mess, and now it's fine.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

@kantor

Yeah, coulda been drunk. I'll post my pic response from picxaminer when I get it.

I did the "for being different" one.

@Kantor

There is a chance that all pictures will produce similar results

We will know 4 sure when "EncodedNybble" receive his result

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
@Kantor

There is a chance that all pictures will produce similar results

We will know 4 sure when "EncodedNybble" receive his result

Looking at the thread on Facebook, none of the other pictures are producing results.

^ I see

cheater

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Ummm...should we be doing something?

@kantor

Lol I was thinking the same thing.

I am going to check to see if those other twitter accounts in the flash exist and if they say anything.

Might have to wait for the picxamination results to come back for all of the pictures.

So, I'll edit this as I get more. These are the twitter user names used in the flash. Now, they may have just crawled twitter messages looking for the words "love", "die", "rescue", etc. so these accounts may have nothing to do with the ARG.

twitter user - status mapping is below

drikp - Seems to be a spanish (catalan maybe? since I can't read it and I'm semi-fluent in spanish)
elisabeth_26sm - Suspended account
vollwichtig - German account

piperhighlander - Seems to have a lot of links to travel/landscape sites

gani_leo - In a band

adoptfoster - Seems to be a twitter feed about pet adoption

Hrm, it definetly seems like the users have little to nothing to do with the ARG and that Sony just crawled the twitter feeds searching for keywords.

im on the 1st challange and im confused. there is a puddle with raind drops and as the rain drops, words appear and will out this hang man ting ona piece of paper with random letters.what the hell am i supposed to do :S

@Fei-hung

If you were given random letters and told "it's a puzzle", what would you attempt to do first?