By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First Four Day Challenge Collaboration

Ok the quiz starts out kinda sappy but the questions become more demented and twisted, this one question has bolds and capitalization I'll replay it here

Q8 - Someone bad takes away the person you love the most.  Do you:

A.  Do anything to gEt them BACK. (the y, hin in anything are bolded and the t is tiny)
B.  Do anyTHing TO get them back (g in get is bolded)
C.  Do anything to get THEM back (D in do is bloded, e in get is bolded, THEM is all bolded)

All the same answer...interesting

Q9 - Would you cross a freeway blinded for love?
A B and C are all the same answer, all YES and bolded

Besides the bolded and capitalization, I don't see anything that this quiz gives you.  Perhaps someone will have different results?

This might be a dead end and just a viral app to get people to join in on this.

Around the Network

i took b as a response and allowed the message " sarfraz khan will cross the freewat blinded for love" to be displayed on my fb wall :S

@Fei-Hung

Lol, I didn't publish that on my wall, but I wonder if the end result is always the same no matter what you answer in the previous questions. I'll take it again and answer all the most devious answers.

the individual is clearly madly psychotically and deeply in love and obsessed. he therefore gets angry and pissed off when he sees other people abuse love and trust since they have it but dont appreciate it whilst he didnt have a choice and possibly lost it.

So, took it again, all it changed was the last question to "Would you climb over barbed wire for love". So, yeah the quiz is a dead end in my opinion unless the bolds spell something. Seems to be just viral advertising.

Around the Network

if u chose "b" all the way it says u will run through fire for love

do uthink it has something to do with the date of birth u put in ?

Maybe, but I wouldn't worry about the quiz.

I think maybe his twitter feed will give us more info later.

i cant believe i got stuck doing this just by reading kantors thread lol but it has convinced me to the buy the HMV special edition game lol it also comes with the first dlc lol

ARGs are really fun, did you participate in Xi on Playstation Home? That was a good one!