By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First Four Day Challenge Collaboration

Ah.........shoots............ok what's the new thread?

Around the Network
EncodedNybble said:

So, just to type these out so I don't have to remember a "Type E suspect checklist" is......

1. Consequence - Inability or unwillingness to accept consequences. Results Deeds/misdeeds are deemed as unavoidable, unconnected to the deed, bad luck or fate.

2. Abiding sense of centrality - Intense egoism and illogical belief that they are in the center. Convinced to dictate own fate against all odds. Groups such as media, law enforcement or entertainment industry are interested in banal aspects of their life.

3. Childhood deviancy and delinquency - Need to figure out difference between childhood rough housing and sadism or masochism

4. Empathy Deficiency - Difficulty relating to, sympathizing with other people's suffering. May find it humorous or preposterous when asked to relate or sympathize with other people's suffering.

5. Persuasive Personality - Identify being persuasive as a good method of interpersonal manipulation. Introduce the person to 2 people one is a "higher up" and other is "entry level" they might have different interactions with someone who he deems as useful vs. someone he deems useless.

Hey man

My main suspect right now is Debra

Yes she is a woman but there is no conformation that the killer is a man

And she fits 1,4 and 5 we need more info to establish if she fits 3

What do you think? And who is ur main suspect?

@Kantor

ur the one who suppose to that, i was looking for the thread btw

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Ok, I'm in the other thread now, leaving this one alone

This is madness

Guess am going back

Hope the killer gets u kantor

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
EncodedNybble said:

So, just to type these out so I don't have to remember a "Type E suspect checklist" is......

1. Consequence - Inability or unwillingness to accept consequences. Results Deeds/misdeeds are deemed as unavoidable, unconnected to the deed, bad luck or fate.

2. Abiding sense of centrality - Intense egoism and illogical belief that they are in the center. Convinced to dictate own fate against all odds. Groups such as media, law enforcement or entertainment industry are interested in banal aspects of their life.

3. Childhood deviancy and delinquency - Need to figure out difference between childhood rough housing and sadism or masochism

4. Empathy Deficiency - Difficulty relating to, sympathizing with other people's suffering. May find it humorous or preposterous when asked to relate or sympathize with other people's suffering.

5. Persuasive Personality - Identify being persuasive as a good method of interpersonal manipulation. Introduce the person to 2 people one is a "higher up" and other is "entry level" they might have different interactions with someone who he deems as useful vs. someone he deems useless.

Hey man

My main suspect right now is Debra

Yes she is a woman but there is no conformation that the killer is a man

And she fits 1,4 and 5 we need more info to establish if she fits 3

What do you think? And who is ur main suspect?

@Kantor

ur the one who suppose to that, i was looking for the thread btw

We have no concrete evidence to eliminate either DeShaun or Debra, only speculation.

So unless Madison, or perhaps Norman or Scott, introduces us to some new suspects, we'll just have to wait for more information on those two.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective