By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First Four Day Challenge Collaboration

i believe choosing any of these images is the right choice

it will just lead you to a different path, am gonna go with "For Love"

and see where it takes me

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

i believe choosing any of these images is the right choice

it will just lead you to a different path, am gonna go with "For Love"

and see where it takes me

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

mmmm....how do you guys upload the picture 0_o

tried copying the link and didnt work

saved it uploaded it to photobuket and tried to upload it to PicXaminer didn't work too

Man this challenge sucks..In terms of use.

Take my love, take my land..

^ do you know how to upload a picture to PicXaminer ?

Around the Network

picture???
All in the link I got to my email was that first challange I think...Letters popped randomly and I assembled then on my mind...Do I need to write answer somewhere or what??

Take my love, take my land..

@simulacrum

Yeah, it's an anagram that is a clue as to where to "go" for the rest of the challenge (at least for now).

Not that hard in terms of usability, so, I beg to differ with you.

@nen

I just submitted the "for being different" picture.

And the pictures aren't all positive (well the descriptions of them). The dude is upset and being sarcastic in the pic descriptions.

He was saying that the people did X action "for love" and "for fun" and "for being different," which, if you read the article is what they did.

The killer is pissed that all of these other people kill or maim or harm others for no reason and are sometimes doing it because they had no father.

We are slowly seeing him slip from being "sane" (talking about the weather and being upset that these people claim that they love their family but then kill them) to being insane with all the typos and "SOMEONE HAS NOT TO DO SOMETHING!" posts.

He will eventually say "I WILL DO SOMETHING" or something along those lines which is when he will kill.

It's not a bag ARG. Xi was better, but this one isn't bad so far.

Well, the PicXamining revealed something rather disturbing...but not very revealing.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

@Encoded

What you say makes sense

this guy keep reminding me of "The jigsaw killer" from "SAW" move series

I think he will chose to test (or kill?) specific people and see if they deserve what they have

Anyways, i submitted "for love"

Seeing that "For love" is the main focus of Heavy Rain

plus this way we can exchange info we got 2 leads

This way we share info if we got different leads

Unfortunately i think we have to wait until he kills someone se we can have a clear view of his mentality