By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Grimes said:
Euphoria14 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
OMG PS3 > 360!!!!!!!!! {waits for kasz to show up}

I think they are good numbers

and its official, in America PSP is on its last legs, time for PSP2, time to move on :(

Yeah, because is there is no room to cut the $169 pricetag.

I don't think price is the real issue holding people back. A lot of people are buying more expensive iPods and iPhones.

I wonder what it could be then besides too many unoriginal titles.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Hus said:
Wow 360 is losing on home turf, things are real bleak for the x.

Let's call it even, because the numbers are close, and there is a margin of error in the numbers, due to VGC using estimates. 

CGI-Quality said:
Interesting week. Week after next's numbers should have 360 ahead of PS3 in America again, unless MAG somehow pushes some consoles too.

Either way, PS3 looking good, 360 holding on strong, Wii is out of this freakin universe, and PSP needs a lift. Some hardware moving software or the PSP2 needs to jump out!

How are Wii numbers monster? It went from crushing the HD twins in Dec to being outsold by them this week.

Lets say Wii numbers are back to "good". Not monster anymore.

darthdevidem01 said:
Euphoria14 said:

T

you tell me

@hus

huh?

what does GT mean then, explain

i might have misread your post.

how is GT5p 6k away form UC2 ?

@Krill : Thing is the rate PS3 beats 360 in the US will increase if the trend continues, since that's what happening now after all, yeah ?

Look, in worldwide sales, if it continues killing the 360 by 100k a week, PS3 will put the 360 in last place... as soon as this year.

It's incredible how fast things changed ! Amazing !

In NA, looks hard, but hey, who knows... Who cares after all if PS3 is in front worldwide as soon as this year ?

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
Grimes said:
Euphoria14 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
OMG PS3 > 360!!!!!!!!! {waits for kasz to show up}

I think they are good numbers

and its official, in America PSP is on its last legs, time for PSP2, time to move on :(

Yeah, because is there is no room to cut the $169 pricetag.

I don't think price is the real issue holding people back. A lot of people are buying more expensive iPods and iPhones.

I wonder what it could be then besides too many unoriginal titles.

+ not enough titles. PSP library should be like 4x its current size. + every PS1 title.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

CGI-Quality said:
richardhutnik said:
Hus said:
Wow 360 is losing on home turf, things are real bleak for the x.

Let's call it even, because the numbers are close, and there is a margin of error in the numbers, due to VGC using estimates. 

Lets not, its on home turn and costs $100 less.

If its a tie in NA things will be very bad ww.

Nothing new here.

Wii & DS outstanding.

PS3 & 360 neck and neck

PSP dead.

Goodday.

vgc shows since slim launch

ps3 3.439.158
360 3.471.084

npd shows
ps3 2.882.800
360 2.731.800

amazing npd has them both end at 800k also for vgc#s i took em from slim launch meaning last week in august and also a few weeks of Jan 2010 and npd only shows us USA and from sept 09

interesting data up there

Play Me

Wii and DS... amazing! Selling like this with good profit margins is a godly task to do, but they're achieving that! Amazes me every time!