By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
CGI-Quality said:
Ajescent said:
So in other news, I don't know anything about Metro 2033, what's it about?

It's been in development for quite sometime. They haven't revealed too much about the story though...

What kind of game is it?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

You know what's interesting?

This thread ISN'T full of trolls.

A few people who come in and state an opinion, yes, but we're improving. A few months ago half the people who would post in this sort of thread would end up banned.

Bear in mind I've only read up to the end of page 2, so maybe it went downhill from there.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

CGI-Quality said:
Ajescent said:

It's been in development for quite sometime. They haven't revealed too much about the story though...

It's debatable whether Microsoft owns 2010...but they certainly own 2033!

[/lamejoke]

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Ajescent said:
CGI-Quality said:
Ajescent said:

What kind of game is it?

Hard to peg. It resembles STALKER, Hellgate London and Fallout 3 in many ways but also seems to have more fast pace, CoD like elements tossed in the mix. All in all it looks really cool and is among the biggest blips on my radar this year!

CGI-Quality said:
Ajescent said:

It follows the story of a novel that shares the name of the game.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

Ah, if it's a shooter I'm gonna bow out.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

@mumm

Ah I see what you mean.
You misinterpretated what I was saying.
CGI kept claiming that I was saying that the only fanboys on this site are sony fanboys. I was telling him that I never said that I said they are the worst. The worst out of all the different group of fanboys.
You came in half way through a discussion and didn't know what it was in reference to.

you should have worded your post clearer. You fixated on the word worst and gave me alternatives that's what lead me to believe you're a grammar nazi. Especially as you used a word that doesn't exist but that could be because you're american.
You was also very arrogant in you self righteous "most self-defeating" statement. That got my back up so.

FYI, I'm actually from Norway... Perhaps my first post was somewhat rude, I apologize for that. Silly to get riled up over details.

CGI-Quality said:
Lord Flashheart said:
Ah I see what you mean.
You misinterpretated what I was saying.
CGI kept claiming that I was saying that the only fanboys on this site are sony fanboys. I was telling him that I never said that I said they are the worst. The worst out of all the different group of fanboys.
You came in half way through a sentence and didn't know what it was in reference to.

you should have worded your post clearer. You fixated on the word worst and gave me alternatives that's what lead me to believe you're a grammar nazi. Especially as you used a word that doesn't exist but that could be because you're american.
You was also very arrogant in you self righteous "most self-defeating" statement. That got my back up so.

No wonder why you continued to debate, you miss understood me.

Also, what does being American have to do with anything?

He said worster and there's a joke we have in the uk about americans making up words.

And then spelling them wrong like "favorability"

I found out very quickly, this site is mainly Sony fans, with Nintendo fans in second, and very few 360 fans. It's like 75% Sony, 20% Nintendo, and 5% MS...

Metallicube said:

What...?  What about gamers?  Why so much segregation from some people.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.