By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Well, I'm looking forward to Mass Effect 2.... that's it for me, and no I won't play it on PC because I won't upgrade my GPU for it, and I have my ME1 save which is suppoused to do something for ME2.

Around the Network

I just read through most of the comments, and honestly, I'm disappointed. Guys, what is this, a pissing contest? 2010 is supposed to be the year of the gamers, so be happy with what's coming out on the platforms instead of fighting over whose fanboys are the worst.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Wow, talk about wasted time, I won't bother anymore. If someone says something is the worst but not the only thing that is the worst in the same sentence (also, only one thing can be the "worst", not several things at once) its a strange thing to write. I'm not trying to be a bitch or any of the sort, I simply pointed out that you wrote something strange and you antagonize me instantly and accuse me of backtracking (from a point made but not yet refuted). And I never tried to correct your grammar, I was trying to get to the bottom of the contradiction, I don't know where you pulled that grammar nazi card from (allthough I have a fairly good idea...).
But you want to bicker and try to make it appear as if I contradicted myself or even tried to assault your character, go ahead, I don't want to waste any more time on you and your antics today.

this is what you highlighted
"I've singled them out for being the worst but I have never said it is only sony fans."

Where's the contradiction?
"Where have I said it's only Sony fans? I've singled them out for being the worst but I have never said it is only sony fans. In fact I've said many times it comes from all sides."
You haven't explained yourself just had a go at me for using the wrong word which isn't even wrong. So again explain what you see as wrong and i'll respond to that.

So in other news, I don't know anything about Metro 2033, what's it about?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

Well trust me, if it wasn't for Zelda Wii there might be a strong chance I'd agree haha. But come on it's Zelda haha.

But I have all 3 home consoles and I'm very excited for all their lineups. But right now Wii and 360 will be getting a little more attention from me in 2010 but still a few choice PS3 titles I'll be grabbing.

Is Zelda out this year?
That's one to buy for sure.

Nothing can touch Last Guardian at the moment!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

"I've singled them out for being the worst but I have never said it is only the Sony fans." the latter part makes it sound like all fans are equally bad, despite the first part of the sentence implying that one group (Sony fans) are the worst. And that was strange and a contradiction to me. If one if the worst, I would assume others are somehow better. I'm not arguing which type of fan are the worst, just the formulation in this case. "I've singled them out for being the worst but fans of other systems also have their share of issues." would've been another, more comprehensive way of putting it.
It doesn't matter a whole lot though, just a detail, I reacted doubly when you went into a long post on how I had made an ass myself and failed hard, obviously having misinterpreted my original point.
I don't give a shit about people's grammar, and people who do have serious problems imo.

It can own every year for all I care, as long as I get to play fun games on the consoles I own ^^