By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Well... this is my first post here at vgchartz, and i'm going to stick with the topic...
I do believe the Xbox has a great lineup for 2010, specially because of Mass Effect 2 (i'm not a big fan of Halo), but i got to be honest... The PS3 has a better lineup so far.

Around the Network

@CGI
Thanks!

lolz that's a good one.

CGI-Quality said:
forest-spirit said:
Oh my God, a thread full of "X fans are the worst"...
If you have to discuss this (has been discussed far to many times already), then can't you do it somewhere else?
And yeah, the OP could've been written in a better way, but when bait is thrown at you the worst thing to do is bite it.

Now, can we please turn this into "360 games of 2010"...I might become a 360 owner this year but I have zero knowledge of what games are coming so...

I agree, it was pointless to bring up in the first place.

As for the 360, look through my profile, I've got quite a few of it's good games, not including Crackdown, Fable II & Forza 3. Those are good too, I just don't own them.

What's coming:

- Alan Wake

- Splinter Cell: Conviction

- Mass Effect 2

- Fable III

- Crackdown 2

- Halo: Reach

- Metro 2033

- Deadly Premonition

- Project NATAL: Not a game, the motion controlled device that's controller-free.

And that's just exclusives. Don't forget the great multiplats as well.

From 2, and optional, but doubt it's going away.

From 1

From ODST

............................................................................................................... sigh....... at least I'll enjoy Mass Effect 2.

Lord Flashheart said:

@CGI the point was that MS fans are in the minority and this site is mostly Sony fans.
Quickly becomming N4G 2.0

^This

Around the Network
Auron said:
lolz that's a good one.

What is? I missed the joke.

CGI-Quality said:
dahuman said:
CGI-Quality said:
forest-spirit said:
Oh my God, a thread full of "X fans are the worst"...
If you have to discuss this (has been discussed far to many times already), then can't you do it somewhere else?
And yeah, the OP could've been written in a better way, but when bait is thrown at you the worst thing to do is bite it.

Now, can we please turn this into "360 games of 2010"...I might become a 360 owner this year but I have zero knowledge of what games are coming so...

I agree, it was pointless to bring up in the first place.

As for the 360, look through my profile, I've got quite a few of it's good games, not including Crackdown, Fable II & Forza 3. Those are good too, I just don't own them.

What's coming:

- Alan Wake

- Splinter Cell: Conviction

- Mass Effect 2

- Fable III

- Crackdown 2

- Halo: Reach

- Metro 2033

- Deadly Premonition

- Project NATAL: Not a game, the motion controlled device that's controller-free.

And that's just exclusives. Don't forget the great multiplats as well.

From 2, and optional, but doubt it's going away.

From 1

From ODST

............................................................................................................... sigh....... at least I'll enjoy Mass Effect 2.

That's all you care for out of those?

Pretty much, seems all people do these days is shoot, shoot, shoot and shoot, out of those, all I need to do is pick the one that fits my interest the most and just leave the rest by themselves to rot..... though I'm looking forward to Lost Planet 2 since it's pretty much Monster Hunter with guns I guess, more shooting....... sigh..... for fuck sake, I swear if it weren't for the co-op in LP2.....

iHuGi said:

In my and my friends opinion (All owner of Both Consoles) 360 is the Console with better games to come (Console Exclusives) and joining that Xbox Live we all Agree that 360 is the Console of choice for anyone who says they are HardCore Gamers ! :D

Tell mw what u think and what u are buying this year for 360 !

Stating with the best game of this 1st 6 months (Mass Effect 2) i will buy more than 5 games :D

define "hardcore gamer" cause i been gaming since the SNES to now and i rather see the ps3 as a more hardcore gamer console, shouldnt say "we all can agree" consider thats not true.

CommonMan said:
Auron said:
lolz that's a good one.

What is? I missed the joke.

I've missed it since day one.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

IN YOUR OPINION , Last time i checked Kratos OWNS 2010 , and thats a fact . lol

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords