By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I agree with OP, as I jsut got done reading Halo:Evolutions...there's SO MUCH MORE to Halo-verse!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network

PS3 and 360 will both have an amazing year ahead. only time will tell which one will win. I'm learning with PS3 but just barely.

the real winner: GAMERS!!!!!

PS3, Xbox 360, and Wii are shaping up to have great years, and I'm look forward to each equally.

And although I am a multi-console owner, my preferred platform for both hardcore and casual needs is the PS3.

Edit: But I'm mainly looking forward to Gran Turismo 5, hopefully a new Twisted Metal, StarCraft II, Super Mario Galaxy 2, MGS: Peace Walker, Golden Sun DS, Metroid: The Other M, and hopefully a new Zelda game in 2010.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

dahuman said:
CGI-Quality said:
dahuman said:
CGI-Quality said:
forest-spirit said:
Oh my God, a thread full of "X fans are the worst"...
If you have to discuss this (has been discussed far to many times already), then can't you do it somewhere else?
And yeah, the OP could've been written in a better way, but when bait is thrown at you the worst thing to do is bite it.

Now, can we please turn this into "360 games of 2010"...I might become a 360 owner this year but I have zero knowledge of what games are coming so...

I agree, it was pointless to bring up in the first place.

As for the 360, look through my profile, I've got quite a few of it's good games, not including Crackdown, Fable II & Forza 3. Those are good too, I just don't own them.

What's coming:

- Alan Wake

- Splinter Cell: Conviction

- Mass Effect 2

- Fable III

- Crackdown 2

- Halo: Reach

- Metro 2033

- Deadly Premonition

- Project NATAL: Not a game, the motion controlled device that's controller-free.

And that's just exclusives. Don't forget the great multiplats as well.

From 2, and optional, but doubt it's going away.

From 1

From ODST

............................................................................................................... sigh....... at least I'll enjoy Mass Effect 2.

That's all you care for out of those?

Pretty much, seems all people do these days is shoot, shoot, shoot and shoot, out of those, all I need to do is pick the one that fits my interest the most and just leave the rest by themselves to rot..... though I'm looking forward to Lost Planet 2 since it's pretty much Monster Hunter with guns I guess, more shooting....... sigh..... for fuck sake, I swear if it weren't for the co-op in LP2.....

What's the second last game?

he's prolly asking about Metro 2033

Around the Network

By Ignition? Lol, no thanks.

Mummelmann said:
Lord Flashheart said:
Mummelmann said:
Lord Flashheart said:
CGI-Quality said:
http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=6632&mp=1

Now, tell me it's only Sony fans.

Get over yourself and stop being deliberately difficult.

I haven't pegged you as being dense but now I am. Where have I said it's only Sony fans? I've singled them out for being the worst but I have never said it is only sony fans. In fact I've said many times it comes from all sides. I've agreed with you so why do you keep doing this?

Look I found one comment see that proves everyone is as bad as each other. No. Like I've said several times (about to get the crayons out and draw it for you) we have to expect it from some, it's the internet after all, but the sheer numbers and times it happens lead towards sony fans. Do you really want me to post a story about the 360 and see who's comments are the worst?

That is perhaps the most self defeating sentence in Vgchartz history, care to rephrase? Only one can be worst, or are some "worster" and "worstest"? Make up your mind.

Lol. When you don't have an argument become a grammar nazi. This is the internet not the foreword in the complete works of Shakespear.

You just failed yoursef in an almighty manner Oh god that's funny. Why don't you go through the thread and point out everyone else's grammatical errors. You can't, sorry cannot, single one person out for being the worst and ignore everyone else's. You had better never ever make a mistake because you don't want to look foolish or "worster" than me.

Oh you set yourself up good then.

If that's the most self-defeating sentance in vgchartz history then mine must be the first you've read.

Hint don't read the highlighted.

A grammar nazi? I don't care about your grammar, why would I? What I wanted to know is how one grouping can be "the worst" and then simultaneously not the worst? The grammar is probably fine, its the massive contradiction I was responding to. I'm sorry you didn't understand that and had to lash out at me personally in a long winded post with no purpose.

So the having a go at my grammar was because... Does it matter if I say worst? That was your point? You never said anything about being the worst and then not the worst but the word I used for a group when the word only applies to one. Maybe you should re-read what I said. I said sony fans, should say fanboys as thats doesn't included the everyday gamers, are the worst out of all the different groups of fanboys not that I said there are only sony fanboys as someone poorly kept trying to claim. Where's the contradiction? Did you even read what you highlighted

Your post had no purpose or if it did you should have worded it better but I think you've realised your mistake and trying to backtrack like someone else today.

Also CGI,

meow. If you wasn't being unusally difficult I wouldn't have been so sarky.

Nah I would have anyway

dahuman said:
he's prolly asking about Metro 2033

Nah, I was talking about Deadly Premonition indeed.

While mass effect 2 almost makes it the best for me all by its self, there is just too many other games that are going to be ridiculously awesome to give the crown to the 360.

Owning all console's and handhelds. I would have to disagree. But that's just my opinion, just like your's is your opinion. I do believe that this is the very best year the 360 has had. Right now, as for announced games, I'm hyped for four 360 exclusives and six ps3 exclusives with my most hyped game being GoW3 on the ps3.

PS3 Trophies