By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I wasn't hi-jacking anything...? Nor was I agreeing or disagreeing that sony fanboys are worse....so what point was I proving?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

Pitzy who said xonly sony guys do it other than Cgi and you've seen it equal on both sides? lol sure.

I find it funny that 360 fans actually think they are in minority... maybe if the opened their eyes instead of having the shut tight and crying foul theyd actually see many many many 360 supporters with probablly equally irrational supporters compared to other consoles.

Ajescent said:
I wasn't hi-jacking anything...? Nor was I agreeing or disagreeing that sony fanboys are worse....so what point was I proving?

that was aimed at CGI about me. You've been ok. Not what we've been complainging about at all.

opinion********** if i say neffin more i'll get banned :/ lol

Around the Network
kunaixhaku said:
opinion********** if i say neffin more i'll get banned :/ lol

I dont think you can get banned by talking about stinky ass holes

letsdance said:
I find it funny that 360 fans actually think they are in minority... maybe if the opened their eyes instead of having the shut tight and crying foul theyd actually see many many many 360 supporters with probablly equally irrational supporters compared to other consoles.

And how are the wii boys? Sounds like you was talking about yourself there mate.

Okay, it's just the fact I was quoted confused me.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

this is the same kid (ihugi) that on almost all portuguese forums, console related, in every thread about x360 or ps3, said that x360 it was the best, and ps3 the worst.
and on of all those foruns he was warned or even penalized because of his behaviour.

so, even if it could be an opinion, have low or none value.
(if you pay attention where and what he writes, you will see that).

i question even if he owns a ps3 :P

Lord Flashheart said:
Mummelmann said:
Lord Flashheart said:
CGI-Quality said:
http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=6632&mp=1

Now, tell me it's only Sony fans.

Get over yourself and stop being deliberately difficult.

I haven't pegged you as being dense but now I am. Where have I said it's only Sony fans? I've singled them out for being the worst but I have never said it is only sony fans. In fact I've said many times it comes from all sides. I've agreed with you so why do you keep doing this?

Look I found one comment see that proves everyone is as bad as each other. No. Like I've said several times (about to get the crayons out and draw it for you) we have to expect it from some, it's the internet after all, but the sheer numbers and times it happens lead towards sony fans. Do you really want me to post a story about the 360 and see who's comments are the worst?

That is perhaps the most self defeating sentence in Vgchartz history, care to rephrase? Only one can be worst, or are some "worster" and "worstest"? Make up your mind.

Lol. When you don't have an argument become a grammar nazi. This is the internet not the foreword in the complete works of Shakespear.

You just failed yoursef in an almighty manner Oh god that's funny. Why don't you go through the thread and point out everyone else's grammatical errors. You can't, sorry cannot, single one person out for being the worst and ignore everyone else's. You had better never ever make a mistake because you don't want to look foolish or "worster" than me.

Oh you set yourself up good then.

If that's the most self-defeating sentance in vgchartz history then mine must be the first you've read.

Hint don't read the highlighted.

A grammar nazi? I don't care about your grammar, why would I? What I wanted to know is how one grouping can be "the worst" and then simultaneously not the worst? The grammar is probably fine, its the massive contradiction I was responding to. I'm sorry you didn't understand that and had to lash out at me personally in a long winded post with no purpose.