By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I don't think MS is owning 2010, not with GOWIII and GT5 on the other side :D

But this will be a hell of a balanced year!

Around the Network

I completely disagree, mostly for the fact that anything on XBox 360 i'd want...I can get on my computer

Just waiting for that PS Vita to come out so I can play some full featured games on the go with that beautiful screen and control scheme...

I agree, thy are loaded with money. To own a whole year though, that's nice.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
I agree, thy are loaded with money. To own a whole year though, that's nice.

Who is in charge of selling time? I'd like a couple days and I've got like, six dollars in my wallet right now.

think if microsoft announced some more 'system exclusives' as you stated, then it would be close to what Sony and Nintendo have

at the moment its:

SONY
Nintendo

Microsoft

for exclusives in 10, but....i guess your opinion is.........an opinion

Around the Network

Sorry dude, it's $10 per second, you're gonna need more than $6.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

CGI-Quality said:
http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=6632&mp=1

Now, tell me it's only Sony fans.

Get over yourself and stop being deliberately difficult.

I haven't pegged you as being dense but now I am. Where have I said it's only Sony fans? I've singled them out for being the worst but I have never said it is only sony fans. In fact I've said many times it comes from all sides. I've agreed with you so why do you keep doing this?

Look I found one comment see that proves everyone is as bad as each other. No. Like I've said several times (about to get the crayons out and draw it for you) we have to expect it from some, it's the internet after all, but the sheer numbers and times it happens lead towards sony fans. Do you really want me to post a story about the 360 and see who's comments are the worst?

To be fair, MS has a pretty strong lineup coming this year, but so does Sony and Nintendo. I am just going to enjoy it.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

So who ended up with the bigger e-penis this time?

Lord Flashheart said:
CGI-Quality said:
http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=6632&mp=1

Now, tell me it's only Sony fans.

Get over yourself and stop being deliberately difficult.

I haven't pegged you as being dense but now I am. Where have I said it's only Sony fans? I've singled them out for being the worst but I have never said it is only sony fans. In fact I've said many times it comes from all sides. I've agreed with you so why do you keep doing this?

Look I found one comment see that proves everyone is as bad as each other. No. Like I've said several times (about to get the crayons out and draw it for you) we have to expect it from some, it's the internet after all, but the sheer numbers and times it happens lead towards sony fans. Do you really want me to post a story about the 360 and see who's comments are the worst?

That is perhaps the most self defeating sentence in Vgchartz history, care to rephrase? Only one can be worst, or are some "worster" and "worstest"? Make up your mind.