By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 OWNS 2010 !

I personally am looking more forward to the PS3's line-up but if you are looking forward to the 360's line up good for you it doesnt really matter.

I Hate the fact that all these pillows are contaminated by retard!!

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
Dexorosorous said:
oh yeah x360 pwns 2010 confirmed. sony and nintendo are DOMED.....actually just nintendo....=P

The wii was never Domed, but the ps3 was now it's lost weight though, I'm not sure.

well the OP didn't mention the wii....lol.

End of 2010 Predictions (Original Prediction Made: Jan. 1, 2010---Revised April 1, 2010---Revised Again July 1, 2010---Revised Again on Nov. 1, 2010)

PS3: 46 MIL (April Revision: 44 MIL, July Revision 43 MIL, Nov. Revision 45MIL)

360: 44 MIL (April Revision: 46 MIL, July Revision: 48 MIL, Nov. Revision 49MIL)

WII: 82 MIL (Apr. Revision: 84 MIL, Jul. Revision: 82 MIL, Nov. Revision: 82MIL)

THE MUST BUY LIST of 2010: Gran Turismo 5

THE BOUGHT LIST of 2010: White Knight Chrnociles, Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy 13, God of War 3, Modnation Racers, Sports Champions

@cgi
There are less ms fans on here than sony or ninty so minority :)

anyway like I said you will always get some trouble makers from all sides but the sheer number of times it happens and number of sony fans that do it makes them the worst by far. For every post you show I would have no problem showing 3. To pretend that just because you seen 1 person trolling there that that is the same as the 20 over here is laughable.

You will get at least 1 person on all sides who represents the worst of the worst but if out of that you can then name another 20 as bad as them for just 1 side then they take the gold medal.

We are going round in circles yet this is still preferable to those we're talking about.

@CGI - I never like disagreeing with you, but PS3 fans have been pretty insufferable in 2 types of threads of late: #1 Natal, oh god the trolling (This actually isn't just PS3 fans, but they have been bad). #2 The FFXIII is gimped because of the 360! thread. Even Darth went in there and gave Sony fans a STFU. I be if people were judging the site by those threads, it would seem like NOBODY is a 360 fan here.

CGI-Quality said:
Lord Flashheart said:
CGI-Quality said:
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3066428&page=2&postnum=3

A perfect example Lord Flashheart. These things happen form all sides with all sets of fans.

And as i've said using the, well one person said this so we can do it carte blanche, isn't a valid excuse. We have to expect to put up with it from handfulls of people but when threads are constantly overrun then having their behaviour justified or marginalised by others ruins it for those trying to have a discussion in the first place.

I thought minorities were supposed to be protected to the hilt?

You're pretending one set of fans are the worse, when clear examples point to it not being so clear cut. I won't argue that some Sony fans are trouble makers, in fact I ahve yet to argue that. I just can't agree that somehow the Sony fans are the worst when I've seen equally obnoxious behavioral trends from all sides of the fence.

Yes, this is off-topic and we're arguing in circles. You have your belief, and I have mine. I just don't see why that was brought up in the first place, since even you claim the behavior hasn't happened in here yet.

Also, I'm not sure of where you're going with highlighted.

We are talking about, console preference, right. This talk of minorities cracks me up. The evilz Sony Fanboyz has to Perishzzz. As for OP xbox 360 has for the time the most complete lineup, but that can change anytime.

Around the Network

This thread was always going to be derailed. It is in the MS section.
I'd rather we derail it with an actual discussion than what usually happens - 360 has no exclusives, they're coming out on the PC, PS3 has the better exclusives, rrod etc.

Yeah, the gimped threads are getting annoy.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I think "Owns" is way of the mark which i think you will also agree with, this time next year but it is true that it looks like an exciting year ahead for the 360.

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

CGI-Quality said:
http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=6632&mp=1

Now, tell me it's only Sony fans.

I think I know what couple of people are going to say before I read those comments... will be interesting to see. :)

2/3, not bad.

totally agree. I guess the Xbox 360 has the best lineup a console ever had in one year.

• They have the biggest shooter franchise coming up - Halo (sales on a single platform)
  • The biggest WRPG franchise - Fable (sales on a single platform)
  • The biggest JRPG franchise - Final Fantasy
  • One of the most promising peripherals ever - Natal
  • One of the most promising new IPs IMO - Alan Wake
  • Other awesome games like Mass Effect 2, Crackdown 2, Splinter Cell Conviction
  • Maybe ESPN streaming will be the next big thing on Xbox 360.

IMO

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...