By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Just Dance is Ubi's fastest-selling Wii title. Sequels planned

http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=111253

“Just Dance is Ubisoft’s fastest-selling game on Wii. It was vital for us to get it trialled by consumers. Integral to this was a strong TV campaign with major spot buys during the likes of The X Factor supported with shopping centre tours that took part around the country. The game was even picked up by The Gadget Show and Angela & Friends on Sky One. The Just Dance brand is growing and we hope to follow up the success with new iterations." - Brand manager Rachael Grant

I didn't even get to finish my previous sentence, Ubi has a Just Dance sequel planned.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

but i thought ubisoft was leaving the wii...

...and they will blame Nintendo when the sequel bombs.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Sequel may bomb, I wish them the best of luck.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Imagine if they had applied the marketing with Just Dance, to No More Heroes? Because Just Dance got QUITE A BIT of marketing push behind it. Red Steel 2 has "million seller" written all over it if Ubi Soft puts some effort into the marketing.

Around the Network

"The Just Dance brand is growing and we hope to follow up the success with new iterations."

/facepalm

iLLmaticV3 said:
Sequel may bomb, I wish them the best of luck.

likely

PLEASE don't milk this!

let this game sell more for now...let the brand grow even more!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

so basically ubisoft hasn't learned anything? They are probably gonna release the sequel for the 2010 holiday season and it's gonna fail.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Awesome!

Great sales for an excellent game. Let's hope the sequels do just as well, if not better!