By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Conegamer said:
The Vita titles are slipping...with Monster Hunter, Luigi's Mansion coming soon perhaps they won't be here for long.

No offence, but that is some odd logic :P There are 3 games below them and two games above them leaving in two days. They'll be here for a while yet! And I don't think Senran Kagura will drop at all, it's definitely a COMG type game.

If anything, I expect a couple more to show up, Tales of Hearts next. PSO may drop out since it is a free game, though.

Unless you don't want Vita games on here.  And after all these weeks of me complimenting your smelly 3DS games too... :(

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
DQ might not reach my estimated sales... let's hope for a big weekend finish!

@Everyone Do you guys know when MH4 should be put up for pre-order?

Whenever it gets given an actual release date, I'd have guessed.  They could list it tomorrow and people would pre-order it though, so who knows :P

Kresnik said:

No offence, but that is some odd logic :P There are 3 games below them and two games above them leaving in less than a week.  They'll be here for a while yet!

If anything, I expect a couple more to show up, Tales of Hearts next. PSO may drop out since it is a free game, though.

Unless you don't want Vita games on here.  And after all these weeks of me complimenting your smelly 3DS games too... :(

3DS should get the complements! It's doing great.

Seeing Vita titles is kind of odd on the charts but that means Nintendo will just have to keep a watch on them. Giving us more games! More Vita Games (Should) = More 3DS games!

NintendoPie said:
Kresnik said:

No offence, but that is some odd logic :P There are 3 games below them and two games above them leaving in less than a week.  They'll be here for a while ye

3DS should get the complements! It's doing great.

Seeing Vita titles is kind of odd on the charts but that means Nintendo will just have to keep a watch on them. Giving us more games! More Vita Games (Should) = More 3DS games!

I'm guessing you mean it's odd because the Vita is selling poorly?  I mean, I'm more surprised that only two games have shown up, given the lneup it has for Q1 in Japan. I was expecting about 4 on by now, and none of those 4 were Phantasy Star :P

But yeah. I'm not quite sure by what you mean about Vita getting games means 3DS should get games?

Soriku said:

Shining Ark is doing pretty well. Sony will be impressed and now Media.Vision will have the funding to make Wild Arms 6.

Yeah right.

Uff, if only. 

I'm glad Media.Vision are in demand and getting work though, between Valkyria, Chaos Rings & this. They certainly deserve to do well.

Around the Network

It's like DQVII took a breather day, and it still had a better day than anything else in the chart.

3DS up to 5 games. Is this the beginning of 3DS-fever? Could we see domination the likes of 2006-2007 once again in Japan...?

Kresnik said:
Conegamer said:
The Vita titles are slipping...with Monster Hunter, Luigi's Mansion coming soon perhaps they won't be here for long.

No offence, but that is some odd logic :P There are 3 games below them and two games above them leaving in two days. They'll be here for a while yet! And I don't think Senran Kagura will drop at all, it's definitely a COMG type game.

Ah I missed those 2 games out in 2 days. They'll be here for a while yet then. 

I like a bit of variety; shows the Vita still has some decent games coming out for it; the more the better for me! It was more a concern about them leaving than me wanting them too actually...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Kresnik said:

I'm guessing you mean it's odd because the Vita is selling poorly?  I mean, I'm more surprised that only two games have shown up, given the lneup it has for Q1 in Japan. I was expecting about 4 on by now, and none of those 4 were Phantasy Star :P

But yeah. I'm not quite sure by what you mean about Vita getting games means 3DS should get games?

More Vita games equals more people possibly buying Vita, right? Well, Nintendo will release more games to keep those people/get more because of that. It's the classic situation. More competition = more games.

decent day overall. Now when will freaking Layton be up for pre-order. I'm starting to think that it will be 1st of February or something like that. Layton is my most anticipated title in COMG.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

NintendoPie said:

More Vita games equals more people possibly buying Vita, right? Well, Nintendo will release more games to keep those people/get more because of that. It's the classic situation. More competition = more games.

I kind of see what you mean.  But I don't think any of these games will trouble 3DS too much.  Even optimistically I couldn't see more than 4 of the Q1 Vita games selling over 100k in Japan, and shifting a bit of hardware with them.  

Vita will hopefully start doing better, but Nintendo won't be panicking yet.  Plus, they've got something else that needs a little attention at the moment :P