By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Kresnik said:
NintendoPie said:

More Vita games equals more people possibly buying Vita, right? Well, Nintendo will release more games to keep those people/get more because of that. It's the classic situation. More competition = more games.

I kind of see what you mean.  But I don't think any of these games will trouble 3DS too much.  Even optimistically I couldn't see more than 4 of the Q1 Vita games selling over 100k in Japan, and shifting a bit of hardware with them.  

Vita will hopefully start doing better, but Nintendo won't be panicking yet.  Plus, they've got something else that needs a little attention at the moment :P

This is just the start, it'll take awhile for Vita to recover.

(@Bold, I know what you mean. )

Around the Network
AlphaCielago said:
decent day overall. Now when will freaking Layton be up for pre-order. I'm starting to think that it will be 1st of February or something like that. Layton is my most anticipated title in COMG.

The game is up for pre-order on amazon.jp right now, you'll be pleased to know!  I think it's only just been listed because it's charting quite highly at the moment.

Kresnik said:
AlphaCielago said:
decent day overall. Now when will freaking Layton be up for pre-order. I'm starting to think that it will be 1st of February or something like that. Layton is my most anticipated title in COMG.

The game is up for pre-order on amazon.jp right now, you'll be pleased to know!  I think it's only just been listed because it's charting quite highly at the moment.

Yes!  Saw it right now too, just to be sure. While I don't expect it to chart tomorrow, I do expect it to chart sometime late this week or early next week.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Someone else gave up on their pre-order of Versus XIII, lol.

And the person who gave up on their pre-order of Phantasy Star Online yesterday appears to have changed their mind today!

Otherwise, quiet day. Metal Gear outpaces Dragon Quest for the first time in like ever. Although we've got 2 x last day coming, so new games soon. I'm guessing the stuff that's dropped out recently (such as Metal Gear limited edition) will re-surface. Hoping for something slightly more thrilling.

Around the Network

Do preorders have any meaning in the word of digital releases?

ulieq said:
Do preorders have any meaning in the word of digital releases?

Nope.

Also, -1 for FF. I think someone got angry with famitsu "long awaited game news" HAHAHAHA

so whats coming on next?

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Two new PSP/PS3 games tomorrow!

:(

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Tagged.