By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

I see how it's going to be. DQ is going to sell badly the week I make it seem like it'll do well... -.-

Around the Network

Is it clear that 1 pre-order= 1pt? Wouldn't it be quite silly to predict sales, and FW based on a couple of hundred units?

Metal Gear is "Rising" finally! It shall take revenge upon Dragon Quest's dominion!

benao87 said:
Is it clear that 1 pre-order= 1pt? Wouldn't it be quite silly to predict sales, and FW based on a couple of hundred units?

I don't think anyone knows... yet we still come here almost everyday.

benao87 said:

I heard that Comgnet only does this for a few of their owns stores and that comgnet represents around 1/500th of sales in Japan. So who knows.

Around the Network
ulieq said:
Do preorders have any meaning in the word of digital releases?

yes they give an indicatio of intial week sales

digimon and DMC will each sell between 50 and 70,000

All bow to me the VGChartz current reigning 3DS prediction champion 

Bet with tbone51: Pokeon X & pokemon Y will not sell more than 8 million in 2013

jarrod said:The Xbox360 or ps3 will not sell more than 75million units

July 2009 daveJ saidTrue the wii has a large lead now but by 2017 the most likely result will be 1. ps3 2. xbox360 3. wii <-- wii's successor launched in 2011 effectively killing sales of the wii

2009 daveJ said: The wii will not break the 50% marketshare barrier it will go below the 40% marketshare barrier though in the future. VGChartz members: Impossible, youre an idiot that knows nothing about sales

Part two of my guess of "things that will show up soon" is complete! This time, it was the PS3 title which has been riding high on amazon for quite some time. Sadly, the other game was Metal Gear, rather predictably.

Slow day otherwise. 'Alright' for Dragon Quest, Metal Gear and Dynasty Warriors. One for PSO. The guy from yesterday must've told his friend.

Kingdom Heaaarts !!! It was time after all..

Woah! Today is very boring for the Pre-Orders.