By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

saicho said:
benao87 said:

25 days before release (more or less, I may have misscalculated some dates), except DQ IX, could only find numbers 20 days before.

Numbers for FW are taken from VGC, and the COMGNET numbers that are previous to this thread were taken from this blog

NDS:
DQIX about 20 days before had over 2000 pts  FW 2,338,221   
DQVI- 534 (+8)                                  FW 909,526
DQ:MJ2 - 237 (+8)                         FW 645,582

Wii
DQ I, II, & III Collection 127 (+3)   FW 265,514
DQ X 151 (+4)                                      FW 384,061   

3DS
DQMTW - 221 (+10)                           FW 515,176

DQ VI is the only remake, and it's going far stronger than VII.

That's not true. Even if you don't count the DQ1-3 collection, DQMTW 3DS is definitely a remake. And DQ7r looks ahead right now on the same system.

You're right. But, wouldn't it be fair to compare it to those two, because of the system differences, and because none of them are remakes of a mainline game.

Thus, the best title to compare it with, it's DQ VI.

Around the Network
benao87 said:
saicho said:
benao87 said:

25 days before release (more or less, I may have misscalculated some dates), except DQ IX, could only find numbers 20 days before.

Numbers for FW are taken from VGC, and the COMGNET numbers that are previous to this thread were taken from this blog

NDS:
DQIX about 20 days before had over 2000 pts  FW 2,338,221   
DQVI- 534 (+8)                                  FW 909,526
DQ:MJ2 - 237 (+8)                         FW 645,582

Wii
DQ I, II, & III Collection 127 (+3)   FW 265,514
DQ X 151 (+4)                                      FW 384,061   

3DS
DQMTW - 221 (+10)                           FW 515,176

DQ VI is the only remake, and it's going far stronger than VII.

That's not true. Even if you don't count the DQ1-3 collection, DQMTW 3DS is definitely a remake. And DQ7r looks ahead right now on the same system.

You're right. But, wouldn't it be fair to compare it to those two, because of the system differences, and because none of them are remakes of a mainline game.

Tbe best by far is DQMTW 3D, because was on the same platform and it was a remake.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Today's update makes Kresnik a very happy COMG viewer. 3 for Senran Kagura, 2 for Phantasy Star, 1 for Shining Ark. Lovely.

Dragon Quest continues high numbers.  Digimon and surprisingly Dragonball have decent days, too.

Most exciting of all, however, is a new game at the bottom of the charts, which has been one of the three I've been questioning "When will it show up?!" It seems the answer is now. And it was the 3DS game!

Kresnik said:

Today's update makes Kresnik a very happy COMG viewer. 3 for Senran Kagura, 2 for Phantasy Star, 1 for Shining Ark. Lovely.

Dragon Quest continues high numbers.  Digimon and surprisingly Dragonball have decent days, too.

Most exciting of all, however, is a new game at the bottom of the charts, which has been one of the three I've been questioning "When will it show up?!" It seems the answer is now. And it was the 3DS game!

Yeah 18 for Dragon Quest is pretty ridiculous at this time of the week! In addition, very glad to see 'that' 3DS game.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
benao87 said:

DQ VI came out over 5 years after the DS's Japanese release, to an install base over 30 million. DQ VII is coming about 2 years after the 3DS's release, to an install base around 10-11 million. Let's cut it some slack, huh? The Terry's Wonderland comparison is alright.

the_dengle said:
benao87 said:

DQ VI came out over 5 years after the DS's Japanese release, to an install base over 30 million. DQ VII is coming about 2 years after the 3DS's release, to an install base around 10-11 million. Let's cut it some slack, huh? The Terry's Wonderland comparison is alright.

I'm not saying I'm expecting that kind of numbers, as all of you have pointed out, there are two different situations. However, one must compare it to DQ VI. Again, I'm not going to call it a failure if it doesn't get the same numbers.

Super Robot Wars UX! PFFFFFFFFFFFTTTT!

Nice name.

DQ balling as usual, it seems that DBZ is getting a nice little boost.

Yay for Vita games! Those things need to go up.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Does shining ark have anything to do with shining in the holy ark or the shining force series in general?

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype