By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Pokemon announced... These days' gonna be interesting ;)

Around the Network
guiduc said:

I wish. It probably won't be available for pre-order in Japan until like September.

the_dengle said:
guiduc said:

I wish. It probably won't be available for pre-order in Japan until like September.

Would be a smarter move to make them available starting now... build the hype!

Does anyone know if COMG has any archives for previous dates? I tried to look, but could not find it on the website.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Pokemon will not appear until 3 months before release and it will be pulled one month after like every single one before

Around the Network

Don't miss Dynasty Warriors today, Boutros :P

(Ily for your spreadsheets though, thanks for doing them every day :)

Where is monster hunter 4?...

Is monster hunter 4 doing worse numbers than monster hunter 3rd in the same time?...

eres el unico que puede tomar la desicion que nadie mas puede... la correcta

angelocp said:

Is monster hunter 4 doing worse numbers than monster hunter 3rd in the same time?...

Monster Hunter Portable 3rd did massive numbers... I know that MH4 will get amazing sales, but 2m first week? I really dont think so...

angelocp said:

I'm sure if it was avaliable to pre-order things would be different

I'd imagine 1.8-2.2mil FW, depending on the hype. However, the series is in decline a tad now so more likely 1.8 that 2.2...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
angelocp said:

I'm sure if it was avaliable to pre-order things would be different

I'd imagine 1.8-2.2mil FW, depending on the hype. However, the series is in decline a tad now so more likely 1.8 that 2.2...

Not really. You can't compare handhelds to consoles directly. We'll know how it is doing if the 3DS version does less. (It should at least come close to it unless the series really has reached saturation).

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.