By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Kresnik said:
italo244 said:
Im waiting 2 games enter this chartz: MH4 and Soul Sacrifice. I hope they enter soon!

MonHun hasn't been given a release date yet and isn't up for pre-order.

Soul Sacrifice is just dawdling.  I don't know when it'll show up.

Yeah, i know xD
I dont want SS to fail, the game seems very cool. And Monster Hunter will be a monster, we all know that, i want to see it climbing up to #1 spot!

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
angelocp said:
Where is monster hunter 4?...

Is monster hunter 4 doing worse numbers than monster hunter 3rd in the same time?...

I'm sure if it was avaliable to pre-order things would be different

Doubtful, heres a memory refresher what MHP3rd done

PSP Monster Hunter Portable 3rd 5024pt [shock]

All bow to me the VGChartz current reigning 3DS prediction champion 

Bet with tbone51: Pokeon X & pokemon Y will not sell more than 8 million in 2013

jarrod said:The Xbox360 or ps3 will not sell more than 75million units

July 2009 daveJ saidTrue the wii has a large lead now but by 2017 the most likely result will be 1. ps3 2. xbox360 3. wii <-- wii's successor launched in 2011 effectively killing sales of the wii

2009 daveJ said: The wii will not break the 50% marketshare barrier it will go below the 40% marketshare barrier though in the future. VGChartz members: Impossible, youre an idiot that knows nothing about sales

daveJ said:
Conegamer said:
angelocp said:
Where is monster hunter 4?...

Is monster hunter 4 doing worse numbers than monster hunter 3rd in the same time?...

I'm sure if it was avaliable to pre-order things would be different

Doubtful, heres a memory refresher what MHP3rd done

PSP Monster Hunter Portable 3rd 5024pt [shock]

There's no shock about it. 

And why did you give the numbers anyway? We don't know how well MH4 will do yet.

NintendoPie said:

Wut?

I mean, even though I know MonHun is the business in Japan, still, 5k on COMG is absolutely mental.  If we used our usual 1 pre-order = 1k sales, it would've given it a 5 million first week :P

Will be interesting to see how 4 holds up against it.  

Anyway, today's is up. Another crazy day for Dragon Quest, I swear this thing is up and down like a yo-yo, some days it seems below average and then the next it just bombs it. Those crazy COMG-ers!

1's all round at the bottom of the chart as well. And a +2 to PSO, which is lovely.

8 days to go until new games. What are we all thinking will show up, then?

My money is still on Kingdom Hearts & Super Robot Wars. Another Vita game (Tales of Hearts, Soul Sacrifice) also seems possible. Sadly, it's likely to be Metal Gear limited edition I think.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
I mean, even though I know MonHun is the business in Japan, still, 5k on COMG is absolutely mental.  If we used our usual 1 pre-order = 1k sales, it would've given it a 5 million first week :P

Its first week (well 5 days actually) was 2,146,467 

But yes 5000 points is quite big, look at the people now talking about dragon quest 7 and its MASSIVE 225 points, MH3's numbers put that into perspective 

All bow to me the VGChartz current reigning 3DS prediction champion 

Bet with tbone51: Pokeon X & pokemon Y will not sell more than 8 million in 2013

jarrod said:The Xbox360 or ps3 will not sell more than 75million units

July 2009 daveJ saidTrue the wii has a large lead now but by 2017 the most likely result will be 1. ps3 2. xbox360 3. wii <-- wii's successor launched in 2011 effectively killing sales of the wii

2009 daveJ said: The wii will not break the 50% marketshare barrier it will go below the 40% marketshare barrier though in the future. VGChartz members: Impossible, youre an idiot that knows nothing about sales

daveJ said:
Kresnik said:

But yes 5000 points is quite big, look at the people now talking about dragon quest 7 and its MASSIVE 225 points, MH3's numbers put that into perspective 

I thougth they sold 1 million 800k first week due to the shortage

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Kresnik said:
Anyway, today's is up. Another crazy day for Dragon Quest, I swear this thing is up and down like a yo-yo, some days it seems below average and then the next it just bombs it. Those crazy COMG-ers!

1's all round at the bottom of the chart as well. And a +2 to PSO, which is lovely.

8 days to go until new games. What are we all thinking will show up, then?

My money is still on Kingdom Hearts & Super Robot Wars. Another Vita game (Tales of Hearts, Soul Sacrifice) also seems possible. Sadly, it's likely to be Metal Gear limited edition I think.

Where? MInd posting the chart?

daveJ said:
Kresnik said:

1-- 225 points is quite big for a month before release. MH was at 5000 the day before release, right? DQ will likely be over 500 or 600 points by release.

2-- It's well known that COMG leans more strongly toward Sony than Nintendo. In general, 500 points at launch for a Sony game will be fewer first-week sales than 500 points at launch for a Nintendo game. For instance, Pokémon Black & White sold 2.6 million FW in Japan; I don't know how high they charted in COMG, but I bet it was under 5000. Ultimately the sales are the bottom line, as studying COMG is just a method of predicting those.

3-- Yeah, MH3P was a beast! It'll be interesting to see how 4 matches up with its sales.

Kresnik said:

NintendoPie said:

Wut?

Will be interesting to see how 4 holds up against it.  

Exactly, there is no shock about it. MH always does really good in Japan.