By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Boutros said:

Wow.

PS3 has received all these games in Japan this generation, and yet it will never pass 11 million. Im not even really sure who to blame or what to think of that.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

which are the predictions for PXZ?
120p maybe?

Well, thats weird...

Wow, I'm expecting the PS3 to have a very strong next couple of months. I'm surprised that all the new games added and none of them are for the Vita.

I can't say I saw FF3 coming.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network

That's it??? All this anticipation and all we get is lots and lots of RED :/
Big increases for RE5, Guandum, and Tales. Also, Everything under "Days Left" is a multiple of 7.

Lol Dynasty warriors. Anyone know how past Dynasty warriors does on COMG?

Project X-Zone! It seems destined for 150-200 pt :)

And man not a bad lineup for PS3. Resident Evil in OCtober, Tales and Dynasty November, and Robot Wars December! PS3 is gonna have a solid Holiday season me thinks.. Well unless the Wii U hype kills it.

Still this was a let down, not a lot of interesting stuff there :| So all the hype for this week was for nothin..

Oh btw, for the first time, PSP isn't really dominating the list! Slowly dying out, PS3 taking its place now. And I think come October there's gonna be a lot of Nintendo (3DS & Wii U)

So, no Bravery Default :(
I need good numbers, I'd like to see that game outside Japan, that will increase the chance of me getting a 3DS

No Vita games. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Oh, yeah, because there aren't any -_- God damn it...

Anyway, PS3 going very strong, it's gonna do well this holiday season.

PSP needs to die. Sony should pay developers for the cost of porting PSP games to Vita. It would help.

And where the hell is Yakuza 5?

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.