By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

DemoniOtaku said:
WOW! DoA5 is Charting and TekkkenTag2 not?! What the Japanese guys see on that game? (that was a joke XD)

ttt2 is numba 6

Around the Network
Troll_Whisperer said:

No Vita games. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Oh, yeah, because there aren't any -_- God damn it...

Anyway, PS3 going very strong, it's gonna do well this holiday season.

PSP needs to die. Sony should pay developers for the cost of porting PSP games to Vita. It would help.

And where the hell is Yakuza 5?

I think a good idea when asking 'where is ______ game' is to check if its up for preorder on amazon.jp, just type in the english name. For example of those just brought up, Soul Sacrifice, Monster Hunter 4 and Yakuza 5 don't appear, only Bravely Default does (and with an awesome box art I gotta say). 

Sal.Paradise said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

No Vita games. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Oh, yeah, because there aren't any -_- God damn it...

PSP needs to die. Sony should pay developers for the cost of porting PSP games to Vita. It would help.

I think a good idea when asking 'where is ______ game' is to check if its up for preorder on amazon.jp, just type in the english name. For example of those just brought up, Soul Sacrifice, Monster Hunter 4 and Yakuza 5 don't appear, only Bravely Default does (and with an awesome box art I gotta say). 

Yakuza 5 appears on Amazon.jp, just check number 16.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/videogames/ref=sv_vg_3

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

hiska-kun said:
Sal.Paradise said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

Yakuza 5 appears on Amazon.jp, just check number 16.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/videogames/ref=sv_vg_3

Welp, ditch my method then it's shit. Can't search with English names. 

woah so much ps3. if the ps3 slim is real it will explode in japan!

Around the Network
Santacruz said:
woah so much ps3. if the ps3 slim is real it will explode in japan!

Should do well, but it depends on launch date, price and advertising. I just get the feeling Sony will launch it to die with the WiiU without advertising it, hoping to eat into its sales. Of course, such a plan doesn't work and any PS3 boost will be minimal (i.e 10-15% up WoW, plus usual holiday increais)

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

benao87 said:
So, no Bravery Default :(
I need good numbers, I'd like to see that game outside Japan, that will increase the chance of me getting a 3DS

Surprised by that as well, looked like a great game.

What a surprisingly disappointing list. Like people have already mentioned, Bravely Default is out soon and still not charting which is super-lame.

Still, PS3 powah!

(And perhaps Sony are finally paying PSP devs to port their games to Vita, hence why they're dying out. I can only hope)

No Animal Crossing or Bravery Default. What a fault for 3DS.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
No Animal Crossing or Bravery Default. What a fault for 3DS.

Shall we use the "d" word? :p