By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Whaaat, still 2 more days. Meh!

Oh what the heck, ... PSV ~35k next week.

Wondering if Bravery Default will chart.

Around the Network

Tomorrow will be huge...or maybe not when we see that all the new games are for PSP... 

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

hiska-kun said:

Tomorrow will be huge...or maybe not when we see that all the new games are for PSP... 

It's actually tonight though since this was yesterday's update.

Just a few more hours!

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network

All those "LAST DAY" ... things are going to be very interesting, but as hiska-kun said all PSP games !
But recently i've been wondering something, what if sony launches a "massive games localisation" to the vita.. That may be very helpful for the platform here.

I hope we at least see Animal Crossing and a couple more 3DS games like Layton and Inazuma

A PSP game has already moved into the chart even before the massive vacancies of the powerful "LAST DAY" stamp.

3 psp games 2 ps3 game one for psv (AKB1/153) and one for 3DS

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

hiska-kun said:

Agreed, very curious to see sales from all these titles.