By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

DieAppleDie said:
Mario Teniss bomba?

wait for it :P Might just get its way to 100 points! you never know with mario!

Around the Network

Looks like Persona 4 will be Vita´s biggest game this year, I predict 170k its first week

DieAppleDie said:
Mario Teniss bomba?

It just entered the charts. Give it a couple of days before declaring its death.

Love and tolerate.

Holy crap what a day! Great increases again!

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

MANUELF said:
Looks like Persona 4 will be Vita´s biggest game this year, I predict 170k its first week

Yeah! xD

Around the Network

Glad to see mario again on chartz.. Nice weekly boost for Persona 4, I hope it does 200pts before lunch . BTW why does persona 2 have -1 each time now that the lunch is close ?

SnowPrince said:
Glad to see mario again on chartz.. Nice weekly boost for Persona 4, I hope it does 200pts before lunch . BTW why does persona 2 have -1 each time now that the lunch is close ?

Probably not enough supply from limited shipment numbers

How are those poket monster numbers compared to the original BW?
DQX as expected, doing poorly.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Boutros said:
Tridrakious said:
Is it possible for Persona 4 to cross at least 200 points before release?

That's a good question and I believe that it can yes.

Another good question would be if it can actually beat Persona 4's FW of 202,338 copies (193,000 copies based on Media Create).

It's already pretty certain to beat any of the PSP port of the Persona games (the highest being Persona 3 Portable with 104,004 copies).

I think it will do like 160k FW.

can't see it happening even with 200+ pts preorders. Would be surprised if it sells 200K+ LT.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.