By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Aj_habfan said:
I was just about to post the other day about how PSP was finally running out of releases... not so fast I see.

but none of them are big releases so I dont think they will really matter

Around the Network

Persona is going to be pretty big. 0_0

Love and tolerate.

DemoniOtaku said:
VGKing said:
Wow Raccoon City isn't out until April 26 in Japan!? Why such a delay?

Dragon Dogma pre-orders seem a bit low if Capcom expects to sell 1 mil....

Dragon's Dogma seems like a more Western Oriented RPG... so seems normal if it flopp on Japanese market or have low reception... even if critic love it as Skyrim... CRAPcom is the more Westernized japanese developer rigth now... When was the last time they released something something "japanese"? Probably onimusha on PS2 or Okami (Handheld release are other story though)

I wouldn't surprise if the Cancelled Megaman Legends Became a FPS/TPS acton game with realistic design... :/ DMC! is the best/worst example...

Monter Hunter?

Salnax said:

For a Vita title. Will most likely be THE first big Vita title.
Don't know how much of a system seller it will be though. Are there any hardware bundles planned?

VGKing said:
DemoniOtaku said:
VGKing said:
Wow Raccoon City isn't out until April 26 in Japan!? Why such a delay?

Dragon Dogma pre-orders seem a bit low if Capcom expects to sell 1 mil....

Dragon's Dogma seems like a more Western Oriented RPG... so seems normal if it flopp on Japanese market or have low reception... even if critic love it as Skyrim... CRAPcom is the more Westernized japanese developer rigth now... When was the last time they released something something "japanese"? Probably onimusha on PS2 or Okami (Handheld releases are another story though)

I wouldn't surprise if the Cancelled Megaman Legends Became a FPS/TPS acton game with realistic design... :/ DMC! is the best/worst example...

Monter Hunter?

(Handheld releases are another story though) 

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
VGKing said:
Salnax said:

For a Vita title. Will most likely be THE first big Vita title.
Don't know how much of a system seller it will be though. Are there any hardware bundles planned?

Until Now SONy haven't anything about Bundles or New colors for the console... :/ Bein g japana, is possible some Bundles with some third party games.. in the west ussually only First party games are bundle (COD: BO being the exception for the rule)

PD: I would like some Gravity  Rush Special Edition!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Nice to see Persona 4 getting some points. Hopefully this will boost sales in japan a little bit.

Persona looks to be a massive PSV game, that's surprising!

DQ, KH and Fireemblem will also all have big numbers, and Nintendo still haven't announced their 2012 relase date list

Average week, but nice to know Fire Emblem is getting pre-orders.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3