By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Acevil said:
hiska-kun said:

I've been looking the past data to know how last entries of Shining titles did in the past. In this thread we have Shining Hearts with 349pt 5 days before the realease with a 17pt increase:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=98078&page=304

Unfortunatly, nobody updated the last preorder day, so we don't know how many pt did in the end. Can somebody find the data?

According to Media Create Shining Hearts debuted at: 

[PSP] Shining Hearts (Sega) {16/12/10} - 106.733

5 days before release Shining Blade was at 428pt with 8pt increase.

I think that we can't expect a number above 200k. Something between 120-180k seems reasonable. What do you think?

Final numbers are in from Media Create and it does 122k. 

Yup. It was my low end of my guess. That proves that we don't have to be misled by COMG's preorders and first, try to compare with other related games. 

Next round is for Kid Ikarus and Black Panther Yakuza 2. For the first, we don't have data of related games. But being a Nintendo game, I think that more or less we can figure 1pt=1k or even more.

For the second, Yakuza, the last entry on PSP did in COMGnet:

[PSP] Black Panther: Yakuza New Chapter - 236pt 

And according to Media Create:

[PSP] Black Leopard: A New Tale of Yakuza (Sega) - 174.213

This time:

[PSP] Black Panther : Yakuza 2 Ashura Chapter - 166pt

So, it seems sure that this game is going to sell less than the last entry. Maybe something like 120-40k.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Around the Network

Nothing for Kingdom Hearts 3D? Oh well, guess Kid Icarus must be taking up some time, the last numbers are impressive.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Wow Raccoon City isn't out until April 26 in Japan!? Why such a delay?

Dragon Dogma pre-orders seem a bit low if Capcom expects to sell 1 mil....

VGKing said:
Wow Raccoon City isn't out until April 26 in Japan!? Why such a delay?

Dragon Dogma pre-orders seem a bit low if Capcom expects to sell 1 mil....

Dragon's Dogma seems like a more Western Oriented RPG... so seems normal if it flopp on Japanese market or have low reception... even if critic love it as Skyrim... CRAPcom is the more Westernized japanese developer rigth now... When was the last time they released something something "japanese"? Probably onimusha on PS2 or Okami (Handheld release are other story though)

I wouldn't surprise if the Cancelled Megaman Legends Became a FPS/TPS acton game with realistic design... :/ DMC! is the best/worst example...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

It seems like there is no update today.

Ranking is closed at the time of March 23, 2012

[PSP] Super Robot Wars Z Hen world again the second - 329pt
[3DS] Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] - 210pt
[PS3] Resident Evil Raccoon City Operations - 134pt
[PS3] OG 2nd Super Robot Wars - 105pt
[PS3] Final Fantasy Versus XIII - 102Pt
53pt - Awakening [3DS] Fire Emblem
[PS3] Dragons dogma - 49pt
Wonderland [3DS] Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry 3D - 38pt
Baseball Spirits [PS3] Pro 2012 - 32pt
Baseball Spirits [PSP] Pro 2012 - 31pt
[PS3] Metal Gear Solid Rising - 30pt
[PSV] The Golden Persona 4 - 28pt
Followed by a portable there is no reason there is no Imouto [PSP] is so cute (the first Special Edition) - 27pt
[PS3] Resident Evil 6 - 22pt
In [PSP] game, pack "Good night, along with daddy!" Limited Edition Listen to daddy say - 19pt!
19pt - ♪ Debut Dear Darling BOX of song [PSP] Prince-sama ☆
[PSP] Fate / EXTRA CCC type Moon Virgin White Box (Limited Edition) - 16pt
And one hundred cavalry witch [PS3] (Limited Edition) - 14pt
Cuts through the world of light and shadow princess Sengoku 3 [PSP] (Limited Edition) - 14pt
12pt - Limited Edition illusion labyrinth of time nurses 祓魔 of blue [PSP]

PD: Someone can use the nice format? This is a mess

This is yesterday's update (it was late):

I'm working on today's update right now.

Today's update:

I was just about to post the other day about how PSP was finally running out of releases... not so fast I see.