By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

DemoniOtaku said:
Boutros said:
Quite frankly I want DDD to fail.

I want it to be a wake-up call to SE that they're handling the KH franchise the wrong way.

Spreading the userbase across so many systems is not the way to go if you want the series to get more popular. This is not the 'Tales of' series where every new game is wholly different.

There's actually a story in the Kingdom Hearts games.

I'm a big fan of the PS2 games but I don't have a PSP or a 3DS and I had no interest in the DS games so what happens now? I missed on a huge chunk of the story (which was already uber confusing to begin with). My interest for KH3 is dropping like a rock because of it.

So you want more Kingdom Hearts for PS2? XD

S-E don't want to invest on this series, that's why they haven´t give us a proper KH for actual consoles of this generation... the principal problema for japanese devs  this generation have been the rise on budget for develop games on HD consoles...

Yes that's true but I mean this shouldn't be a reason for such a a big company like Square-Enix. Square should be the one leading the Japanese industry by investing in large projects. They are in part responsible for the recent decline of the Japanese video game industry.

Around the Network
Boutros said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Boutros said:

I want it to be a wake-up call to SE that they're handling the KH franchise the wrong way.

Spreading the userbase across so many systems is not the way to go if you want the series to get more popular. This is not the 'Tales of' series where every new game is wholly different.

I'm a big fan of the PS2 games but I don't have a PSP or a 3DS and I had no interest in the DS games so what happens now? I missed on a huge chunk of the story (which was already uber confusing to begin with). My interest for KH3 is dropping like a rock because of it.

S-E don't want to invest on this series, that's why they haven´t give us a proper KH for actual consoles of this generation... the principal problema for japanese devs  this generation have been the rise on budget for develop games on HD consoles...

Yes that's true but I mean this shouldn't be a reason for such a a big company like Square-Enix. Square should be the one leading the Japanese industry by investing in large projects. They are in part responsible for the recent decline of the Japanese video game industry.

True they are in part responsible...  but the problem is that the public nor Japanese nor western have responsed to their invest in some titles... due to they lack of personality.. they aren´t rigth now nor a Japaneses developer nor a western developer... :/ very sad... the worst Comapny merge on the gaming industry ended being the most hyped... the hype is is bad..

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Yes! Kid Icarus FTW!

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Around the Network

Ninja Gaiden is going to flop. From the early reviews, it sounds like it'll deserve it.

Love and tolerate.

Steady increases all over around. I know the former color for PSV was quite similar to PSP's, but now, as soon as I glance the chart I think that X360 has one title in the list :)

Is Pokemon already available for pre-orders? It should already be there.

DemoniOtaku said:
Boutros said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Boutros said:

True they are in part responsible...  but the problem is that the public nor Japanese nor western have responsed to their invest in some titles... due to they lack of personality.. they aren´t rigth now nor a Japaneses developer nor a western developer... :/ very sad... the worst Comapny merge on the gaming industry ended being the most hyped... the hype is is bad..

You're talking about the Squaresoft and Enix merge? That was 2003 so very early PS2 gen...

No offense but it's very hard for me to understand what you are trying to say since your grammar and spelling is all over the place.

VGKing said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Boutros said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Boutros said:

You're talking about the Squaresoft and Enix merge? That was 2003 so very early PS2 gen...

No offense but it's very hard for me to understand what you are trying to say since your grammar and spelling is all over the place.

Sorry, english isn´t my native language... so sometimes I do a mess on long paragraphs... feel free to correct me whenever You read me ;) I'll thank you for that.

about S-E merge, yeah it was early on PS2 gen, they haven´t paid off what it was expected... at least for me as fan of jRPG ...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread