By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

BOOM! Persona is back!

And I really didn't expect Kid Icarus to perform admirably. 100k+ FW is possible!

Around the Network
Buzzi said:
How many points did previous KH games have at launch?

[PSP] Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - 1234pt 

[NDS] Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - 588pt

[NDS] KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded - 126pt

VXIII said:
Buzzi said:

So KH DDD is not performing that well :/

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Buzzi said:
VXIII said:
Buzzi said:

[PSP] Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - 1234pt =456k

[NDS] Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - 588pt=292k

[NDS] KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded - 126pt=105k

Even if DDD have a ratio 1:! on points to sell it could end with 200k or less is not bad for a console with barely more than a year on the market... and eventually the game could sell more... that if is not overwhelmend by tha sells of the ever strong sellers First party games on nintendo's consoles... :/

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Quite frankly I want DDD to fail.

I want it to be a wake-up call to SE that they're handling the KH franchise the wrong way.

Spreading the userbase across so many systems is not the way to go if you want the series to get more popular. This is not the 'Tales of' series where every new game is wholly different.

There's actually a story in the Kingdom Hearts games.

I'm a big fan of the PS2 games but I don't have a PSP or a 3DS and I had no interest in the DS games so what happens now? I missed on a huge chunk of the story (which was already uber confusing to begin with). My interest for KH3 is dropping like a rock because of it.

Around the Network
Boutros said:

I want it to be a wake-up call to SE that they're handling the KH franchise the wrong way.

Spreading the userbase across so many systems is not the way to go if you want the series to get more popular. This is not the 'Tales of' series where every new game is wholly different.

I'm a big fan of the PS2 games but I don't have a PSP or a 3DS and I had no interest in the DS games so what happens now? I missed on a huge chunk of the story (which was already uber confusing to begin with). My interest for KH3 is dropping like a rock because of it.

The problem is, that in terms of Japanese gamers, you need the handhelds, on top of that the cost of production is also much lower. Also DDD will most likely still do great in the long run. 

Persona is gonna be a big hardware boost for vita. Maybe the kick in the pants it needs.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

DemoniOtaku said:
Buzzi said:
VXIII said:
Buzzi said:

[PSP] Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - 1234pt =456k

[NDS] Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - 588pt=292k

[NDS] KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded - 126pt=105k

Even if DDD have a ratio 1:! on points to sell it could end with 200k or less is not bad for a console with barely more than a year on the market... and eventually the game could sell more... that if is not overwhelmend by tha sells of the ever strong sellers First party games on nintendo's consoles... :/

I would expect sales similar to 358/2 Days, since it is much more important story-wise than that game, which was a complete spin-off. Sales under 200k would be quite disappointing IMHO, even considering the base of the console.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

I don't think Kingdom Hearts fans would want to miss the story. I know I don't. However, I'm still going to spoil the story for myself. I don't know why, but I'm still going to buy this game.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Boutros said:

So you want more Kingdom Hearts for PS2? XD

S-E don't want to invest on this series, that's why they haven´t give us a proper KH for actual consoles of this generation... the principal problema for japanese devs  this generation have been the rise on budget for develop games on HD consoles...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread