By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Looks like MW3 will have a decent oppening in Japan. 150k first week is possible.

Around the Network

http://www2.0zz0.com/2011/10/26/23/103933424.png

Huge Kirby boost!! And Zelda disappears :(

Oh yeah Uncharted 3!

Woot Woot Monster Hunter 3G almost 500 points!

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Around the Network
kopstudent89 said:

*no Zelda*

:(

*no sexy sig*

:(

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Uncharted > Zelda?

Whut?! o.O

kopstudent89 said:

Zelda disappeared because it remained at 47 points which is now lower than the top 20 cutoff point. MH 10 points, the biggest jump today by far among the games that are not being released tomorrow. I wish Super Mario 3D Land  was doing better, but regardless of launch, I expect it to have veryy good legs, better than, say, Galaxy 2 (regardless of what kind of legs that game had), because on the Wii people had other choices for this kind of game, while on the 3DS presently they don't.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Super Mario 3D Land - 153pt
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - 172pt
Super Mario Galaxy - 129pt

Between SMG and SMG2. Still nearer to SMG2, however.
Good.

MH3G - 496pt
MH3 - 427pt

500pt, here we come!

Kirby ends with a real bang.
It will do more thousands of units than COMGnet pts

Splendid Type 0. 450-500k debut for him.

Uh, Uncharted...charted! XD

bmmb1 said:
kopstudent89 said:

Zelda disappeared because it remained at 47 points which is now lower than the top 20 cutoff point. MH 10 points, the biggest jump today by far among the games that are not being released tomorrow. I wish Super Mario 3D Land  was doing better, but regardless of launch, I expect it to have veryy good legs, better than, say, Galaxy 2 (regardless of what kind of legs that game had), because on the Wii people had other choices for this kind of game, while on the 3DS presently they don't.

Do you think Zelda will get more pre-orders now that Kirby is released?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile