By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Zelda goes out and Uncharted goes in :D

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network

Regarding all those mentioning that Uncharted > Zelda, while I would like Zelda to do better than it does presently, you do realize that Zelda is 27 days away while Uncharted is out November 2nd, yes?

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

This weekend Zelda will show us what it's made of! COME ON ZELDAAAAAA!! Plus i think there are two bundles (one with the controller bundle) so it may be higher than we think it is... hopefully that is :P

@morenoingrato

Loving the sig!

Yay, I'm so happy to see Uncharted 3 chart! At the same time though, it's really worrying at this point that Uncharted 3 charted while Ninokuni remains a no-show...

@buzzkillington: yes we do, no one would think Uncharted will outsell Zelda in Jp no matter how poor zelda may do. It's just a more established franchise.

but still uncharted > zelda! even for a moment is surprising to me :D fantastic stuff

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
bmmb1 said:
Regarding all those mentioning that Uncharted > Zelda, while I would like Zelda to do better than it does presently, you do realize that Zelda is 27 days away while Uncharted is out November 2nd, yes?

Sorry, i didnt knew that Uncharted 3 was going to be released 2nd november in japan too. :(

http://www12.0zz0.com/2011/10/27/23/251207072.png

There are a lot of changes tonight. So forgive me if there is somthing wrong in the table.

Zelda's back!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

If Uncharted actually beats Zelda's FW in Japan I will loose every faith I have for Wii in Japan. (Not that I have much left)

MH3G is OVAH 500pt, and it's at 509pt, precisely.
MH3 - 437pt

Super Mario 3D Land - 169pt
Awesome, +16pt and we're not even in weekend!
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - 182pt
Super Mario Galaxy - 129pt

Tomorrow I think I can do the same for MW3 and Uncharted.