By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

oooh so close to 600!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

16 points kirby :) monster hunter doing great hope it keeps up

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Kirby!
This is the increase of the legends!
Kirby's Epic Yarn - 117pt...at the release...yeah,it already outdid it.
Super Mario 3D Land - 144pt
SMG2 - 157pt
SMG - 117pt

Far better than SMG, worse than SMG2

MH3G - 477pt
MH3 - 412pt

Wii had 7 millions of units at the time, 3DS has two...this is AMAZING.

And now, something different.

Final Fantasy Type 0 - 597pt
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - 694pt
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - 643pt

I'd say it's doing basically like the other two...especially if we consider that Comgnet / real sales ratio improved a lot for PSP

So, a debut at 480-520k is really possible.

SM3D needs to accelerate! But good numbers for Kirby and FF

Nice for Type-0. 600pts is lock down.

Nino kuni is really worrying.

Around the Network

Kirby again flying hight! And i think it's safe to say the SM3D land won't do SMG2 numbers!

Not so fast about Mario!

Super Mario 3D Land - 150pt
Super Mario Galaxy - 122pt
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - 164pt
A bit lower than SMG2, but much better than Galaxy. At least, 3DLand can have a SMG2esque debut...but White could also boost it even more.

MH3G - 486pt
MH3 - 427pt

Kirby's rush to the finish is really something good.

We don't really know yet how points will translate into sales for 3DS games so I wouldn't give much credit to the comparison with the Galaxy games. Same thing goes for MH.

Boutros said:

We don't really know yet how points will translate into sales for 3DS games so I wouldn't give much credit to the comparison with the Galaxy games. Same thing goes for MH.

True they are different circumstances. I think MH3G can't be compared to anything cause it will behave differntly to MH3 and also to the PSP versions... Mario though can be comparable as we saw common instances between NSMB DS and NSMB Wii. So i think comparing SMG1 to SM3D Land is a fair assumption..

Btw Epic Yarn finished with 117 points in comparison last year. Kirby Dream land is already at 135 points with a day to go so i reckon it will have a higher FW and will leg better because it is a more traditional Kirby and since there really isn't much out there for the Wii this Christmas

And Zelda is absolutely depressing here :(