By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

kopstudent89 said:

^^ I would seriously bet on 1000 points

Good work.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Around the Network

[PS3] Tales of export Syria - 1029pt(16)
[PS3] Dark Soul - 237pt(3)
[PSP] ... When you have love in Guam Idol AKB1/48 auction, please be left in their Limited Edition! BOX - 209pt (3)
[Wii] Dragon Quest NES and SNES I · II · III Final Fantasy Anniversary 25 - 192pt(4)
[PSP] Final Fantasy Zero Expressions - 161pt (3)
[PS3] Armored Core 5 - 112Pt
[PS3] OG Super Robot Wars 2 - 105pt (1)
[PS3] Resident Evil Revival Selection HD Remastered Edition - 85pt(2)
[PS3] Final Fantasy XIII Verusasu - 81Pt(-1)
[PS3] Limited Box Shadow of the Colossus ICO / Wanda - 78pt (2)
[PSP] ... When you have love in Guam AKB1/48 Idol Limited Edition - 68pt (2)
[PS3] ACE COMBAT ASSAULT HORIZON - 49Pt(4)
[PSP] Hatsune Miku-Project DIVA-extend - 47pt(2)
[PSP] 5D's TAGFORCE6 Gi-Oh - 45pt(1)
[PS3] hen I started de Fuca and Desuko Disgaea Disgaea 4. Append Edition limited quantity - 45pt
[PSP] Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's PORTABLE-THE GEARS OF DESTINY-GOD BOX Limited Edition - 44pt
[PS3] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2012 - 42pt (4)
[PSP] Busou mk.2 Battle Masters - 41pt
[PSP] ... When you have love in Guam AKB1/48 Idol (Limited Edition) - 36pt
[PSP] To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (Limited Edition) - 36pt

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

FinalEvangelion said:
kopstudent89 said:

^^ I would seriously bet on 1000 points

Good work.

Thank you :D Just scraped 1000 didn't it! I think a first week over 300k would be great for tales, and a huge rebound for the series... 400k+ would be a return to its PS2 era form... Exciting to see what happens next week

Zlejedi said:
Boutros said:
the source expects Xillia to do 450k-500k FW! That's also what I expected 3 weeks ago.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4183945

Hell must be freezing over since I'm predicting less than the Source for playstation game ;) Still I think it's too much and 350-400k is more realistic.

Someone at Namco HQ must be banging his head against the wall when they see preorders for this one vs previous Tales.

It would need to have one of the worst points-to-sales ratios ever for it to sell less than 400k. Also keep in mind the COMG points are based on preorders for the regular edition of the game, not the bundle.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Ni No Kuni isn't in the top pre-orders ?

Around the Network

Yes xillia back to form for the tales series.

postofficebuddy said:
Zlejedi said:
Boutros said:
the source expects Xillia to do 450k-500k FW! That's also what I expected 3 weeks ago.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4183945

Hell must be freezing over since I'm predicting less than the Source for playstation game ;) Still I think it's too much and 350-400k is more realistic.

Someone at Namco HQ must be banging his head against the wall when they see preorders for this one vs previous Tales.

It would need to have one of the worst points-to-sales ratios ever for it to sell less than 400k. Also keep in mind the COMG points are based on preorders for the regular edition of the game, not the bundle.

But it happens alot to PS3-PSP games... and Tales are known to be heavily preordered. So it's not a bad assumption to assume it would do 300-350k FW. That said, i wouldnt be surprised if it did closer to 400-450k. It's hard to tell with COMG numbers, but what's obvious is that it will outperform Graces and Vesperia by a good amount. i would put my money at around 400k give or take 20k

[PS3] Tales of export Syria - 1065pt (36)
[PS3] Dark Soul - 240pt(3)
[PSP] ... When you have love in Guam Idol AKB1/48 auction, please be left in their Limited Edition! BOX - 210pt(1)
[Wii] Dragon Quest NES and SNES I · II · III Final Fantasy Anniversary 25 - 196pt (4)
[PSP] Final Fantasy Zero Expressions - 165pt (4)
[PS3] Armored Core 5 - 112Pt
[PS3] OG Super Robot Wars 2 - 105pt
[PS3] Resident Evil Revival Selection HD Remastered Edition - 89pt (4)
[PS3] Final Fantasy XIII Verusasu - 81Pt
[PS3] Limited Box Shadow of the Colossus ICO / Wanda - 80pt(2)
[PSP] ... When you have love in Guam AKB1/48 Idol Limited Edition - 70pt(2)
[PSP] Hatsune Miku-Project DIVA-extend - 51pt(4)
[PS3] ACE COMBAT ASSAULT HORIZON - 51Pt (2)
[PS3] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2012 - 47pt (5)
[PSP] 5D's TAGFORCE6 Gi-Oh - 47pt(2)
[PS3] hen I started de Fuca and Desuko Disgaea Disgaea 4. Append Edition limited quantity - 45pt
[PSP] Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's PORTABLE-THE GEARS OF DESTINY-GOD BOX Limited Edition - 44pt
[PSP] Busou mk.2 Battle Masters - 42pt(1)
[PSP] ... When you have love in Guam AKB1/48 Idol (Limited Edition) - 36pt
[PSP] To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (Limited Edition) - 36pt

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Great numbers for Xillia :)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

When is OG Super Robot Wars 2 releasing?