By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

holy crap xillia!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Man thats some crazy numbers for xillia.

demonfox13 said:
FinalEvangelion said:
saicho said:
FinalEvangelion said:
Bruno Muñoz said:
FinalEvangelion said:
15 Exports from Syria per day needed to reach 1000.

500k is huge. I guess the jRPG fans were pretty stubborn with their choice of console as the PS3 despite the companies trying the 360 and Wii earlier this gen for the jRPG console.

That's the first I've heard of it.

Well, Namco tried ToV on Xbox 360 and then ToG on Wii before they made their way to PS3.

You did say companies and Namco doesn't represent the whole JRPG scene.

I guess I should have clarified better.  It is companies in Microsoft's case (because Square Enix was heavily relying on MS at the beginning also).

Square was very stupid at the beginning of the gen (still kinda are), relying heavily on giving M$ plenty of exclusives. Traditionally Sony and Nintendo have done a great job at helping with the marketing of their games and the sales have definitely reflected in those systems. At the very least they could have made the games multi instead of giving the foreign console (in Japan) exclusives. They should have known that Sony and Nintendo have a strong first party and have the ability to sell systems. Despite Sony's sluggish start of the gen they are selling well. Hell, the PS2 absolutely CRUSHED the Xbox and Gamecube combined, and the Xbox had no hope of coming back from that one despite not having the problems Sony has had in the beginning and throughout the gen (highest price point, mediocre online in the beginning, lazy devs, PSN fiasco). If anyone would have deserved plenty of exclusives in Jp from SE's part it should have been Ninty at the beginning and then some ports or exclusives to PS3, not exclusives on the 360.

I do agree with that.  I'm just wondering how much "motivation" from MS's part it took to convince companies to make Japanese-catered SW exclusive to a console that was pretty well established as not doing well there.  On top of that, a user base in the West that is probably the least jRPG-friendly out of the three companies.

Damn.  Look at Xillia go.  >400k first week?

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Wowzer Xillia. Possibly 1100?

Type-0 is picking up. It was delayed a couple of weeks so we can expect more days of data.

4 days left for Xillia.

Around the Network
I LOVE GIGGS said:

[PS3] Tales of export Syria - 995pt (37)
[PS3] Dark Soul - 229pt (2)
[PSP] ... When you have love in Guam Idol AKB1/48 auction, please be left in their Limited Edition! BOX - 203pt (1)
[Wii] Dragon Quest NES and SNES I · II · III Final Fantasy Anniversary 25 - 184pt(5) 
[PSP] Final Fantasy Zero Expressions - 156pt(13) 
[PS3] Armored Core 5 - 111Pt 
[PS3] OG Super Robot Wars 2 - 104pt (1)
[PS3] Final Fantasy XIII Verusasu - 82Pt 
[PS3] Resident Evil Revival Selection HD Remastered Edition - 79pt(4) 
[PS3] Limited Box Shadow of the Colossus ICO / Wanda - 75pt(1) 
[PSP] ... When you have love in Guam AKB1/48 Idol Limited Edition - 66pt (2)
[PS3] hen I started de Fuca and Desuko Disgaea Disgaea 4. Append Edition limited quantity - 45 pt (1)
[PSP] Hatsune Miku-Project DIVA-extend - 45pt(4)
[
PSP] Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's PORTABLE-THE GEARS OF DESTINY-GOD BOX Limited Edition - 44pt (1)
[PS3] ACE COMBAT ASSAULT HORIZON - 43Pt (-1)
[PSP] 5D's TAGFORCE6 Gi-Oh - 43pt (8)
[PSP] Busou mk.2 Battle Masters - 41pt
[PSP] To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (Limited Edition) - 36pt
[PSP] ... When you have love in Guam AKB1/48 Idol (Limited Edition) - 34pt
[PSP] Ao no Kiseki Complete Edition Book Hero - 34 pt

OMG, Xillia numbers are insane! And FF picking up as well.

the source expects Xillia to do 450k-500k FW! That's also what I expected 3 weeks ago.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4183945

When was Type-0 releasing anyway?

morenoingrato said:
When was Type-0 releasing anyway?

It's now coming October 27th. It still has plenty of time. Rejoice.

Go Dark Souls!